Reviews for bound for glory
dianscot chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Wacky
dianscot chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Best duo in history of FF. so excited u have this going.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story. Best one I've read yet!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
OMG this story is so good I just can't even stand it and it just got better. Ya made my jaw drop when Rose said he was her hubby. BTW Alice is epic in her awesomeness.
19casey94 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Ugh! Why is she giving in to him?Why doesnt he appear to be showing remorse?!
19casey94 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Ohhh shit, love the story line but seriousy what girl in their right mind with the background she has with E would get in a van with him and subject herself to that...?
Guest chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
This chapter has some funny good stuff in it!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
I dug this story up from who-knows-how-far-back...and you are STILL not done with it? Where ARE you? What's up, chica? I hope all is well with you and you're still around somewhere. PM me! Jimita
exiled.contessa chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
This chapter was totally ha-ha-larious...up until the end, that is. You have GOT to come back and finish this story. Thanks!
anna chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
Wow. That's so damn awesome. You have to update ASAP.
seriously will U continue the fic?
bertmern chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
Holy shit. Now what am I going to do not knowing waz gonna happen with Jaspar & co.? I think I'm in too deep man.
Asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I really wish you would continue this story. I'm dying to know what happens next. (: Is it on hiatus?
hts123 chapter 18 . 10/11/2012
hi... is this fic on hiatus?
exclusiverob chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
I would really love to read this story but, It seems like you are not going to continue it since it has not been updated since May.

Please complete or let us know if you decide not to finish this story. Thank you
Guest chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
So frickin fabulous! Can't wait for more.
1,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »