Reviews for bound for glory
True Love Swallows chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
money- pink floyd, house of the rising sun - the animals and tom petty - you got lucky. I'm wondering if the 'mafia slave princess' thing was a subtle reference to Emancipation Proclamation and I'm really keen to see Jasper get shot and Alice to start screaming until her lungs give out. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2012
Soo addicted to this, dangerous poker is sexy
Nicoconsd chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
Man Jasper is going to blow it for all of them!

I gotta wonder how they are gonna get out :)
Nicoconsd chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
Oh man the gang is falling apart! I can't wait to see how it all ends, what will they do for their futures. :)
Nicoconsd chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Oh boy I have a bad feeling about all of this... Jasper crying, the cards, the doggie style... :)
Legna989 chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
For most of this chapter, I thought my review was going to say that I started it with anticipatory dread in my gut, but that as hard as I tried to be worried, it was too funny for me to hang onto the dread. I mean, really. A Real Housewife of the Jersey Shore greeting them at the door. Tony Soprano and Uncle Junior. Bella's keening noise. The d├ęcor. The Hamburger Helper. Too much funny.

And then you gobsmacked me at the end. Fucking Jasper. And after Edward won!

Now I'm making a keening sound in the back of my throat, which is really not a good thing, since I have a meeting in three minutes.

Thank you for writing.
cinsi chapter 18 . 6/15/2012
I want to punch Jasper in the head
bofeciathebear chapter 18 . 5/28/2012
So beyond happy to see this story again! Love the new chapters and can't wait for more. You two have created a fabulous story.
Bella Quinn chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
I can't play poker, so I don't understand what just happened...
Buboobear chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
Shit just got real. Well, not that it hasn't already been. Real. You know, with the stealing and popos and rapist and what not. But yeah.
chartwilightmom chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
oh shit, that can't be good

wow, great descriptions, love the chaos and utter fuckery!

keep it coming
LiddyAnne chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Creepiest reincarnation of Alice ever! I love it!
KarmaClassic chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
Hey! I was scoping out Fanfiction and saw that you updated this story! To say I was excited enough to cry out and confuse everyone around me is a understatement! The story is still as good as you left it! N with the new addition I can't wait until you update again! Keep up the great work!
Songirl chapter 18 . 5/12/2012
See that? See what youes did right there? You lured me in to your game with that crackfic at the beginning, Completely hilarious, before turning deadly. It's almost like you've done this before.

Xo