Reviews for bound for glory
NikkiBU chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
Shit just got real. Well, not that it hasn't already been. Real. You know, with the stealing and popos and rapist and what not. But yeah.
chartwilightmom chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
oh shit, that can't be good

wow, great descriptions, love the chaos and utter fuckery!

keep it coming
LiddyAnne chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Creepiest reincarnation of Alice ever! I love it!
KarmaClassic chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
Hey! I was scoping out Fanfiction and saw that you updated this story! To say I was excited enough to cry out and confuse everyone around me is a understatement! The story is still as good as you left it! N with the new addition I can't wait until you update again! Keep up the great work!
Songirl chapter 18 . 5/12/2012
See that? See what youes did right there? You lured me in to your game with that crackfic at the beginning, Completely hilarious, before turning deadly. It's almost like you've done this before.

Xo

Jen
bittenhard chapter 18 . 5/11/2012
Holy fucking shit!
JulieToo chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
This chapter was so hilarious. Pervy "uncles" and ancient gangstas. And the accent. I felt like I was back on the east coast with the goombahs.
carebear309 chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
Uh oh! The shit have hiteth the faneth...
scarletoctopus chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
Hustler by Simian Mobile Disco
SparkleSwan chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
Wow. That was intense. And hilarious. Between Gramps and Reaper, Aro and Teach I thought I was going to pee my pants. Connie Francis music... Shaky, pruney diners. Ha! Loved it. Can't wait to see what the he'll happens now that Jasper has lost his shit!
greeneyedgirly chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
Jeez... Jasper is the one telling them how to act and then he's the one who loses his cool? I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't blame him... but this could seriously turn bad!
flyrbrd chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
OMG! I can't wait for more ;)
jennayg123 chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
Oh boy! That probably was not a smart move! Get the money and get out!
bklover08 chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
Fabulously awful chapter! I loved the accents, you did masterfully with that! I kind of have in my head the kind of place and room that was there, and the bathroom with the toilet cover in shag carpet...Oh Gawd! The ending just ate me up though, with Alice being set-upon and Jasper finally losing his cool! How are they going to get out of there? Yowza! ;)
EdwardsKitten chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
Oh my word, I'm so nervous! Not Alice has lost it, making Jasper loose it. Is there hope?
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »