Reviews for bound for glory
shaz308 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Interesting start, looking forwardf to the next chapter. Thanks.
JordyR chapter 1 . 12/3/2010

musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Well, I think this is gonna be fun. Let's all buckle up and...wait, I doubt there's any seat belts in that van...okay, let's all hold on tight and enjoy the ride.
ssarrahh chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
:D :D :D

omg, i love it so far...

looie chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
damn i missed you guys! i mean seriously, i didn't really realise it until i was half-way through this chapter: how amazingly fantastic your collabs are, and how much i love everything that you write, and how excited i am that you are starting a new one. you've just got... something unique. a mix of witty, angsty, sexy, hilarious, grimy awesomeness, and i am so so excited to read more of this one!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great chapter! Looking forward to reading more.
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Oh man I would love to go on a road trip with three guys. That would be sooooo much fun and then make those guys Edward, Jasper and Emmett and well damn it just turned into a summer at Disneyland! :)

Can't wait to see what trouble these 4 can get into :)
sbeller chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
you girls rock, I'm so excited about this new story!
drkvctry chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I'd gladly give my left nipple to go on this road trip!
SadnessInTheSunrise chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
you guys make me so happy with your words i am so excited about this story, something i haven't been in a long time. so thanks for that. i like where this is heading, can't wait for more
treacherously chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Ah, angst. It's good to have the Queen's of FF back :)

Can't wait to read more!
carebear309 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awesome! This made my day to see a new story in my inbox :) Can't wait for more!
Minerva.May.I chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Well, now. This made me awfully happy to see. I already love Bella's caustic personality and can't wait for more.
ItIsRaining chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Before I launch into my epic story I should probably tell you that this was hilarious. I'm fairly sure I spit lemonade everywhere when Emmett offered the snowballs in exchange for silence. Priceless. In other random and completely unnecessary news, I'm a waitress at a train-themed restaurant. Yes, trains. No, I don't live out west, I'm actually in Chicago. Anyway, We play the same songs in a continous loop 365 days of the year and they all mention the word train at least once. There is one particularly annoying song that goes along the lines of, "this train is bound for glory". Therefore, when I read the final line of this chapter, I choked on the afformentioned lemonade. Regardless, I am thoroughly looking forward to the next chapter.
ana1973 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
well it seems like it is going to be a funny fic, looking forward to reading it. but bella is gonna be in a heap of trouble when the chief finds out who she is with :)

1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »