Reviews for bound for glory
slackergurl chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
I'm so glad to see you guys writing again. I'm really loving this story. I know it was in the last chapter, but Bella being grounded until her hymen grew back had me laughing out loud. And now I'm curious as to this compliment Edward paid to Bella in front of the chief. I really adore your troublemakers and am so happy to see them.
elemental-juxtaposition chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Hahaha amazing! I'm actually pumped to see where this road trip take us. I missed my jandco & wtvoc doses, and I'm glad to see you back.
IdPattThat chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
How do you always manage to suck me in?
ClancyJane chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
more...more...more - i want it : )

Thankful you are back !
polyphany chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Love it!
reigny chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I find myself reading less and less ffic these days, just because I find that so many stories are so cookie cutter and the writing is just plain meh.

Glad I gave this one a shot though. Have always enjoyed your writing and am looking forward to following this new tale.

"This van, Bella, is bound for glory."

This story, withthevampsofcourse, is bound for glory.

Thanks for writing!
gemstoneb1985 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
yeah you guys are back, missed you here in fanfic world. Can't wait to see what happens, have to say oh bad Edward ignoring Bella, hope she gives him hell for it! Let the madness unfold.
ScrtlyObsessd chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Yeah, a new story! This is better than Xmas presents. And I love it, love it already.
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is going to be good. Let me know when you update
DarkBitterSea chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Ooo I'm intrigued!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Interesting start, looking forwardf to the next chapter. Thanks.
JordyR chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
ummmmmmmmmmm

ohmyfuckinggod.

:D
musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Well, I think this is gonna be fun. Let's all buckle up and...wait, I doubt there's any seat belts in that van...okay, let's all hold on tight and enjoy the ride.
ssarrahh chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
:D :D :D

omg, i love it so far...

KUDOS.
looie chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
damn i missed you guys! i mean seriously, i didn't really realise it until i was half-way through this chapter: how amazingly fantastic your collabs are, and how much i love everything that you write, and how excited i am that you are starting a new one. you've just got... something unique. a mix of witty, angsty, sexy, hilarious, grimy awesomeness, and i am so so excited to read more of this one!
1,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »