Reviews for bound for glory
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Way too much fun! Thanks!
Mylisssa chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Amazing...I can see this is one I will drop everything to read.
twerd4ever chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
i love this! can't wait to read more!
JLalways chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Promising start. Always love a bit of B&E banter!
Legna989 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Reviewing the first chapter of a new story is always an interesting exercise, because when the story's done well, as this one is, I end up having more questions than legitimate comments.

I like the way the reader has just been dropped into the middle of the action. We get little snippets of background, but we're really just kind of dropped into a somewhat bizarre scene of gummy hair, a frustrated phone call, embarrassing parental discoveries, a violence-free convenience store robbery and a not-quite-as-planned road trip.

And said road trip should be very interesting, not only because it isn't quite what any of them planned, but because there is what promises to be an interesting - and possibly painful - dynamic between Edward and Bella. I say possibly painful because Bella seems only to be hiding behind anger and righteous indignation; I think she's actually still really hurt. I'm both curious and apprehensive to see how it will play out - you two always manage that just right balance of angst, humor and resolution that rips my heart to shreds before patching it back together.

I'm definitely looking forward to getting to know this crew a bit better and to seeing what shenanigans they get up to.

Thank you for writing.
Twilight Seductress chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Loving the new story:) I can't wait to see what happens!
annniej13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
omg I'm seriously busting up. how I've missed you two together.

"Yes. He told me I was grounded until my hymen grew back."

BAHAHAHA

"He scratched the top of his head, put the cigarette between his fingers and squinted one eye at me. I tried not to notice."

UH OH THIS VISUAL MAKES ME TINGLE

"I didn't rob anything. It'll all be mine someday anyway, I just took it early."

LOLOLOL

"You're not unloading me."

Not again.

UH OH LITTLE HEARTCLENCH

"Well. Of course not. That would make you my whore, wouldn't it?"

LOL so glad she kicked him.

My excitement is immeasurable over this. fantastic intro ladies.

xxoo

a
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I'm lovin snarky bella. So happy for a new story from you. Lookin forward to more of this.
jansails chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Too hilarious for words!

Hippopotamus feet!

Ok, ok, will you let us know anytime soon why Edward dumped Bella so quickly?

Is he a dick, or did Edward have fear of father as in Charlie Chief of Police?

jansails/jan2
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Aww, man, she lost the cussing bet right there at the end of the chapter with saying ass. Kinda reminds me of just yesterday when my little one insisted that she'd kicked the police officer's ass if he tried to arrest me because she didn't feel like being strapped into her car seat. She's four. I soooo had to hold in my laughter.

Anyway, I really like this alot. It's fun and entertaining and sure to be hella awesome considering it's the two of you who are doing the writing.

Now, just a quick question (won't make a difference either way), it wasn't specified so I was just wondering if this is really going to be a story about the six of them, or will it focus on mainly Edward and Bella, because obviously the first chapter lends to the belief that it's more centered around those two. Like I said, it doesn't really matter because I know that either way this will be awesome, I was just curious.

Anyway, great start and I really look forward to reading more of it!
lola8810 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I luv it so far, u guys always write good stories but I just hope it's not angsty, u guys do good angst but I need happy, but either way i'm excited for a new story so please update soon!
patsyrobinson chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
yaaaay! I'm already in love.

Emmett's logic as far as why it's perfectly okay to rob the gas station slays me :) and the dialogue and details are great!

I'm really excited to see where this goes!
Gigi Scott chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I always love the stuff you guys cook up and I'm sure this will be fantastic. I enjoyed the beginning. Looking forward to more.
LivingInLyrics chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Ohhh I think I deffinetly like this yup :) can't wait for an update I love asshole edwards and snarky bellas :)
LivingInLyrics chapter 1 . 12/3/2010