Reviews for bound for glory
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Oh man I would love to go on a road trip with three guys. That would be sooooo much fun and then make those guys Edward, Jasper and Emmett and well damn it just turned into a summer at Disneyland! :)

Can't wait to see what trouble these 4 can get into :)
sbeller chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
you girls rock, I'm so excited about this new story!
drkvctry chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I'd gladly give my left nipple to go on this road trip!
SadnessInTheSunrise chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
you guys make me so happy with your words i am so excited about this story, something i haven't been in a long time. so thanks for that. i like where this is heading, can't wait for more
treacherously chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Ah, angst. It's good to have the Queen's of FF back :)

Can't wait to read more!
carebear309 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awesome! This made my day to see a new story in my inbox :) Can't wait for more!
Minerva.May.I chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Well, now. This made me awfully happy to see. I already love Bella's caustic personality and can't wait for more.
ItIsRaining chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Before I launch into my epic story I should probably tell you that this was hilarious. I'm fairly sure I spit lemonade everywhere when Emmett offered the snowballs in exchange for silence. Priceless. In other random and completely unnecessary news, I'm a waitress at a train-themed restaurant. Yes, trains. No, I don't live out west, I'm actually in Chicago. Anyway, We play the same songs in a continous loop 365 days of the year and they all mention the word train at least once. There is one particularly annoying song that goes along the lines of, "this train is bound for glory". Therefore, when I read the final line of this chapter, I choked on the afformentioned lemonade. Regardless, I am thoroughly looking forward to the next chapter.
ana1973 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
well it seems like it is going to be a funny fic, looking forward to reading it. but bella is gonna be in a heap of trouble when the chief finds out who she is with :)

-Ana
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Sounds like a really interesting story! Can't wait to read more!
ladyeire3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I am well and thoroughly intrigued and entertained. Favorite line was the "You're grounded until your hymen grows back.". Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next one!

saranic chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I feel like this has been the best day because a new WTVOC and Jandco are going to share another story! Dude, this is so flippin great!

I love how we start right off with the action, things are already off to a crazy start. We got a little bit of background, enough to give an indication of how things might play out.

I laughed through many parts and I know with you two behind the wheel things are gonna be awesome.

This made me laugh out loud "Yes. He told me I was grounded until my hymen grew back."

So curious as to Edward since we only have heard from Bella. This has me intrigued "Now, of course, I knew it was neither of those. He's just a world class asshole."

THANK YOU LADIES! You have made my day.
ell6ange chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
love the beginning can't wait to see how this developes...
dlhk chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
BWAHAHAHA! I've been laughing my butt off. Seriously. This is so freaking funny so far. I can't wait to see what kind of adventures they're headed for. I've missed you girls. -mommyofboth
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010