Reviews for True Friends Stab You in the Front
Person P chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
It is really sad... T.T I was going to cry at the last sentence.
I have always thought that in the story the make always appear morgana as the evil one but in the end she was only the most hurt amongst all them :(
Your story was fantastic!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Wow. I think I'm going to go rinse my mouth out a take a shower now...It feels like I was just in Morgeana's head! Creepy..

And the odd things is? He was stung in the back...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was amazing!
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I think it was good. It's so sad about Morgana and Merlin and it's just- gah! So frustrating that they were so close, yet so far, to being allies. I think you got that across in this. One small thing, I think that Guinevere's name is spelt Gwen not Guen. B-)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Good story! Strong ending line!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love this! Really, I do! I totally feel for her here (though I'm really anti-Morgana at the moment.) I think I agree with her partly. Merlin was trying to be good by not just stabbing her, and by allowing Morgause to save her.

But I, like Morgana, would rahter be stabbed in the front. I've had plently of friends that 'stabbed' me, and I don't really resent those that I saw coming. Somehow it's better if you see the blow.

Nice and detached. Amazing.
jaugarjet15 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This was really good. I think you got the angsty, evil yet somewhat hopeful Morgana down very well. I loved reading it.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
really great story. You have capture really well. morgana is so evil and self righjteous. Merlin really does not have any other option, it's not his fault. It's evil to call merlin a traitor when she has betray them all
Guardian Of Winter chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
nobody could have described morganas feeling in that soon so... well...i'm speechless
RedHeadedCelestrian chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Aw, I like how you made Morganna still not completley evil at this point. I always thought she never truely went over to the other side until she told Merlin she didn't care about all the innocent people the attack was hurting down in the crypt.