Reviews for Pieces
glittersweg chapter 1 . 7/28
That ending though...daaaaannnggg! This was freaking awesome
duncneys chapter 1 . 7/26
This is absolutely amazing.

I've always been a big fan of the Courtney/Cody dynamic, especially during those few choice episodes of World Tour, and you captured it perfectly. Cody's misunderstanding and reluctance towards the situation was spot on, and yet, he did all in his power to help. Courtney's flashbacks and one-liners where hard-hitting, relatable, and memorable.

Another wonderful part of your story was how you handled more minor characters, like Heather, Sierra, Alejandro, and Gwen. Each had their own moments, like Gwen's body language and Alejandro's speech patterns, but my personal favorite was when Heather admitted that she was helping Courtney out.

Finally, your symbolism was absolutely amazing. Jamming Duncan's old switchblade into the lock (which previously broken, allowed the Gwuncan kiss) was a stroke of genius. Another wonderful example of this technique was when Cody allowed Sierra to freely spend a bit of time with him at the end. That was very sweet!

Overall, a spectacular job. Definitely one of my favorite TDWT fics!
Scrappy7082 chapter 1 . 6/14
Oh my god. This is really depressing. But... I love it so much!
Never read this after a break up with someone you love but they don't love you. I didn't even know it was humanly possible to cry this much...
it's so perfect wish coco was a couple in total drama
HelloMiho chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This was such a beautiful peace! You really portrayed all of their emotions so realistically and so heart wrenchingly. Duncan's eye roll at Courtney was so terrible but so in character for him at that time. My emotions are all over the place now and oh my god I loved this story so much and I'm close to tears right now. Your writing is absolutely beautiful!
Nox Counterspell chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Not just the de DXC community... Also to all of us that have been at Courtney's shows, and even Gwen's. Oh hell this brought some memories back... This is greatly writen; I like the fact Cody's the one been neutral. Also, even though I hate Heather, she is right, no woman nor girl deserve such kind of pain.

As dar as my sentiments towards Duncan, I cant hate him, and ofcourse I wish he gets back with Courtney (the guy is still obssesed with her) but Im not sure If I can forgive him. As so goes for Gwen, cause it sure is hell knowing you betrayed a friend...

Oh dear Odín, this is just ramble... But is all coming back to me...

Great ficlet!
i-hate-life99 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I cried. It was amazing.
beserkerbeast chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
loved this story great job, would be interesting to see a larger story off of it
BB
Kaname1993 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Really good story. It sure made me cry, there was just so much feeling, like the characters really got lives of their own. More so than what the show has ever given them.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
WHY THE FAWK DOES THIS NOT HAVE AT LEAST 200 REVIEWS?!
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS, BECAUSE YOU PORTRAYED THE CHARACTER WITH SO MUCH PERSONALITY MOST SUCCESSFUL FANFICTION WRITERS STRUGGLE TO DO. i AM INSTANTLY FAVOURITING THIS, AND CHECKING THE REST OF YOUR WRITING :)
StuffedCupcakes chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was honestly so beautiful. I really felt for both of them. And, Gwen, at the end...
I really like how you did Heather. It was so true and I just really love this.
MeAndYouForeverBaby chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Omg... This was so...
AMAZING. REALLY AMAZING.
I totally have new sympathy for Courtney and Cody. This is what SHOULD'VE happened in the show, those stupid producers _
We all know that Gwen and Duncan won't last. Really. Any couple that starts on cheating will most likely end on cheating. I can feel the karma coming.
I seriously hope Courtney changes into a better person in season five. They seriously killed her character in TDA _
Keep Writing!
xoxoxoxo
MeAndYouForeverBaby
Only if you knew chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow. Just wow this storie is amazing the best I have read so far. You had me in suspense when the part of heather yelling at alejandro and then Duncan coming along I just could not stop reading. This really made me feel for both Courtney and Cody. And how the ending was well.. ended so perfectly. I didn't expect that Gwen was listening the whole time and the fact she felt bad.

But anyways AMAZING STORY!
xXCentaLifeXx chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
That was PERFECT! I felt so bad for Courtney... I kinda got the point of her "pushing away" Duncan but, if only she knew that opening up to him more would very most likely want Duncan to still be with her. I guess the events of what happened in TDA that Courtney caused actually "turned" on her but, I don't think she actually deserved being cheated on. And the fans that say that she truely did deserve to be cheated on, need to look at themselves in the mirror, smack their faces, and shut up once and for all because they're even more cruel then, Heather & Courtney combined.

Also, the display that Duncan did when Courtney went all bad-ass on that lock was horrible. I think we all know that Duncan and Gwen aren't gonna last either. They may have a "fanbase" but, I think they have a much bigger "fan-hate" on their shoulders. And I'm not just talking about the DxC fans alone. People can clearly see that cheating isn't right so, they have sense.

Oh, and Gwen's reaction to the whole in this story? Priceless. Okay, so the girl feels guilty about it but, she's still with him! She CHOOSE to be with him and have all this guilt on her shoulders that would make feel like she's scared for her life in some way. I felt bad for her at 1st but, I don't anymore. Clearly, if you want to be in a situation that would not only hurt you but, anyone else around you that's invovled then, I don't feel bad for you. You help cause the situation and even though it's Duncan's fault, you helped him Gwen. I feel that karma coming up and it doesn't look pretty.