Reviews for Real Christmas
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 2 . 8/31
Damn so glad they found her
Prinslooprentiss chapter 1 . 7/1
Forever wishing his was a full blown story.
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/4
Aw that was such a cute Christmas
AlpineHolly chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I'm surprised I haven't come across this before, all very unique and all very well done, the hostage one was a little hard to take, although not unrealistic in their line of work.

They each had their own special charm, but the final chapter was most definitely the standout.

Nice work .,. thanks
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
I loved this. :D
sarah8902 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
I loved this Christmas that did happen! So sweet and happy.. :)

Starting with Emily being pregnant? I'm assuming that she was.. and Hotch laying there with her looking at the Christmas tree.

How Jack insisted that Emily be included in all of their traditions.. so now she actually enjoyed her Christmas.

And his last gift to her.. the weekend vacation at a moments notice with no e-mail, no work files, and no cell phones. That alone really shows how much she means to him. No work for Hotch? lol.. which took us to "Because I love you." And Emily saying it back to him. Loved it!

And you know I'm always up for another of your Hotch and Emily stories.. whenever you want to write them. Great job!
sarah8902 chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
This one was nice. I am one of those readers who looved His Christmas Wish and wouldn't mind a sequel to it :)

I like that Emily and Jack were able to go do this together. And that they had worked hard on the words for Jack to say once they got there. It was sad but sweet when he was talking to his mom.. saying that he and his dad miss her and that he hopes she is having fun with the angels. But she need not worry because they have Emily now.

"You don't want cider?" "It's Christmas Eve. Daddy's at home. Daddy shouldn't be by himself." She smiles as she carries him out of the garden. Aaron had doubted that he could teach his son how to love unconditionally, but with the words he's said, and how adament his voice sounds when speaking of going home, Emily knows that Aaron has absolutley nothing to worry about. - So very true.

Yay! Next chapter is the one that does happen.. I'm excited
sarah8902 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Oh boy... thank goodness this is not how this Christmas really happened!

I think this part perfectly explained Emily's feelings towards giving Aaron the key to her apartment.. and it makes perfect sense to me. "I told you, Aaron. I didn't want to change anything. All I wanted was for you to feel at home in my apartment, the same way yours felt like home." Unfortunately he seemed to think otherwise.

And it was so sad to see how this impacted Jack. How it upset him so much.. not that I was surprised by that. But how he tried to make Emily see that she should come back home.. to their home.

I can't wait for the one Christmas that does happen! Hopefully it is a happy one :) I sure hope so.
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Wonderful chapter! Very moving! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Amazing chapter! Very moving! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Incredible chapter! Very sad! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Very cute! I really enjoyed it! Great chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Great chapter! Brilliant! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that Emily was found, and that Christmas didn't happen that way!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very touching!
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 5/6/2011