Reviews for Tonight
AmmyChey3X chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This was both hot and cute-I loved it! :)
Please write a steamy sequel to this, this time with Conway starting it off!
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
New OTP. X3
crownthegoldfish chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
YES. HEATTAGSHIPPING IS ADORABLE. And nice job, btw :3
Sakuyachan18 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
It was too sexy o.o
We read
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
They did NOT just have sex!
madre cat chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
3 I enjoyed it very much; The characters were matured believably and that denouement was just so sensual and quite satisfying. I very much enjoyed reading it Also, Conway rescuing his "princess": way too cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
There is only one word I can use for this: UNBELIVABLE.
Le vita e bella chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Aw...HeatTag is so cute...
SailorSun546 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
My mind Blown.

This is the second M rated romance fiction I've ever read. The first one scarred me forever and made my stomach churn, but we don't talk about that. Needless to say, I was apprehensive about reading another one. I've always been a prude, I've never thought of er... baby making as anything other than horrible. But, I love fluff fics, and in my desperate scouring for Heattag stories, I dared to read yours. Your grasp on the characters, especially Dawn's, is exceptional. For the first time I can actually envision their voices in my head, and I KNOW that the characters I'm reading about are truly Dawn and Conway. Some of the other fics I've read did not have that solid grasp on their personalities, and I love that you still have such a strong hold on them even though they've grown up some. The build-up of the story was excellent, the tension of wondering what was in the lake was so spooky. Your descriptive words are beautiful, it was such a relief for me, as a reader, to be transported from the agonizing cold of the lake to the soft, warm glow of a log cabin (oh how I love log cabins,... the sweet smell of pine and cedar... I digress). I found my self giggling uncontrollably during Conway's little self talk as Dawn chose a movie, and the scenes where the two dared to cuddle a little reminded me strongly of the beginnings of my first relationship. Everything made me smile warmly, and even when things started to eh... spice up I guess... I found that I didn't think of either character as dirty or overcome by lust. For once I viewed this life experience as sweet, and honest, and not the nasty dirty thing that those HORRIBLE rappers and movie directors make it out to be. I also loved your incorporation of the Pokemon. Piplup's personality suited him to a T, and so did Glameow's. I'm impressed by your attention to detail, even though the Pokemon had short roles. It reminds us how important the Pokemon are in this world, it's not just about the relationships between people. This was a wonderfully written and very enjoyable fic, I'm so glad I read it! You're an excellent writer, I do hope you continue to share your gift with the world.

With that, I leave you with some of my initial thoughts as I read this.

"Go brush your teeeeeeth, wash your haaaaannnddsss, nooo use protection, you're gonna get an STD and have an unwanted child that will grow up confused and saaaaaddd!" XD Sorry, just had to throw those out there...
Shinneth chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I favorited this ages ago, and only now am I finally in reviewing-mode. Sure, I could just say "Great! Keep it up!", but I have this weird thing about disallowing myself to be that half-assed about my reviewing, especially when I come across a great fic on a subject very rarely written about. It just deserves a lot more than that, sorry. XD

That said, HeatTagshipping is hands-down my favorite Pokemon pair and aside from the rarity of a fic containing it, displaying it mutually felt is the hardest thing of all to come by. Differences in character mannerisms are to be expected when they're aged up considerably, but it's an excellent element here since they aren't aged up just for the hell of it - the maturity of Dawn and Conway is shown here not just so they can be legal to do whatever, but their changes for the better are a running theme here and they're both quite believable in their roles. Most impressive is Conway, of course, because we all knew just how eccentric and off-putting he was in his youth. And though we loved him for it, if we were in Dawn's position we probably wouldn't been just as exasperated as she was with his antics. With age and matuirty, though, Conway - despite remaining to be endearingly eccentric to some degree - has grown into a full-fledged gentleman, and a very charming one at that.

It's all very well-balanced; even though Conway's matured and understands the concepts of boundaries better than he did as a kid, he can still be flustered, surprised, and uncertain just like any virgin reconciled with an "old flame" of sorts. And while Dawn's grown up to get right away when a guy's head-over-heels for her, she's still impulsive and quick to panic like she was in the beginning of the story, just like how she would have acted if she were still ten.

You don't everyday see fics like this were maturity is so well-represented. Dawn and Conway have changed with age, but core aspects of their personality from when they were kids are still present, hence they're still recognizable. That makes the story all the more enjoyable, and it goes without saying that you've got a very strong grasp on the characters and I couldn't be happier for it. Later parts of the story are also very satisfying; like I said, mutual HeatTagshipping is hard to come by, and it's even rarer when it gets this far.

Very enjoyable read - would read again, HAVE read again, and kudos for a much-needed contribution to this area of the Pokemon fanbase. Superb work, and I salute you!
Monochrome-Muse chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Very nice, I must say. It's difficult to write love scenes without them getting vulgar or corny but your story doesn't fall within either of those categories. It seemed a little rushed but then again, it has been an attraction culminating for a few years on Conway's behalf and an epiphany on Dawn's.

I've always had a soft spot for the Conway/Dawn pairing. Only recently did I find out it was known as HeatTagShipping.

All that aside I fail to see your story as a puny contribution. Every story counts when it comes to elusive pairings.
Kahtita chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Yeah, baby, Heattagshipping fic! And a hot one too. lol

I absolutely loved this, you do write very well.

Plus, you did a good job on keeping them in character, since they are grown up and people change. Although theres always a jerk out there to flame about OOCness, but, really, dont mind them, its hard to write about grown ups Poké characters.

So yeah, keep writing. :D
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Hot! I know I had read most of this before you posted it, but seeing it all come together in such a sexy-yet-sweet way makes me really happy. Good job, babe! :)
ClearMind chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Favorites and subscribed.

Your detail is amazing, that's the thing I noticed most. I was a bit impatient at first, but I'm glad I read the story... it was a nice beginning, and you finished off nicely. One of the best stories I've read (granted I've only read a dozen or two.

Now to go check out your other stories, at some point at least. :P