Reviews for Bellatrix the cheerleader
Riya1112 chapter 1 . 3/3
This made me laugh so much! This was hilarious. You should write more crack fics. Your first attempt was really good! Loved it.
Riya1112 chapter 1 . 3/3
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
this... was beautiful! I just...Fuck it was hilarious!
StillWatersAreDeep chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Maybe you should exchange Bellatrix chant of "Kill Potter" with "Kill Potty"?
SimpleWriter101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I love this, you need to discuss with your sister some more about story ideas. She's hilarious.
Little Miss Winter Mischief chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
"HE'S DEAD! OLD VOLDY IS DEAD! HE'S DEAD AND NEVER COMING BACK! OH HELL YEAH, I'M GOOD!" Yes, yes you are Harry. XD Kinda wanted to burst out laughing but my mom's next to me and I dont think she'd enjoy reading it. Brilliant story! _
PhoenixOfWind chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That's so much crack... I LOVED IT! XD
Just A Visitor chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Damn... I'm in class... Can... Laugh... Now... Shouldn't have read this in class

HAHAHAHA!

Alright, I cracked when my friend read the text, the one we are studying in class, wrong.
LizAnne394 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
HAHAHA thats great GO HARRY
find me at blodreina chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I had to try really hard not to burst out laughing... which would really piss my mom off. This was frickin' hilarious!
SmurfsTasteGoodOnToast chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! I loved the Lupin part! And now I kinda want to go as Voldemort's cheerleader for Halloween next year...I wonder if my friends will do it with me...hmmm...Anyway, thanks for makeing my day!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Absolutely hilarious.
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
hahahahahaha! first unrealistic fanfic that I actually enjoyed reading. It was that funny! Though I don't understand... Bellatrix is wayyyy prettier than Narcissa! anyways it was hilarious and I just wanted to say you are a great writer!:D ( I am not just saying that, I have a read a few of your HP stories and have decided to add you to my favorite author list, your writing deserves it! :) )
MyTeenageDream chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh...my...God. Wow... That was pretty funny. I could picture Bellatrix cheering and then when Voldie dies realizing "Oh shizzz...I'm on the wrong side...F YEAH POTTER!" I also like Remus just comin out of no where and knocking her out...

Okay, enough of me ranting...I liked the story...Blah...blah...bye! P
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 6/7/2011