Reviews for The Only Exception
tmp3475 chapter 20 . 11/4/2016
Aizen using Byakuya and Renji to test out the alteration he did to Bya is so evil. Glad Renji hurt him
tmp3475 chapter 18 . 11/4/2016
Aizen and his trickery. He lives to screw with people.
tmp3475 chapter 15 . 11/3/2016
Feels like Aizen was just being a perv but Byakuya did get to finally make love to his secret crush
tmp3475 chapter 12 . 11/3/2016
Aizen sounds crazy if he thinks Byakuya would follow him. Renji still thinks that weird hollow is captain. Hope he realizes in time before getting hurt
tmp3475 chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
"Renji was everything he hadn't been allowed to be…stubborn, passionate, colorful, bright and alive…" Byakuya needs Renji to feel just as alive.
tmp3475 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Renji trying to determine who his secret admirer is amusing.
ciaeraedwards25 chapter 16 . 5/9/2016
Oh Aizen you are such an conniving smexy bastard
SesshomaruFreak chapter 20 . 9/15/2015
Aww! I loved this story so much! Lovely lemon at the end! Very few mistakes, and your storylines are always so intriguing! Well done!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 19 . 9/15/2015
Yay! They saw through the illusion, but I got scared when Aizen grabbed Renji! Now what?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
omg omg omg I don't know what's gonna happen! Got some more fairy-tale influence 'Beauty/Beast' as in Renji needs to recognize him in that form, and lol 'Sleeping Beauty' with Aizen's offer to put him to sleep until he's king. That was a fucked-up option Aizen gave Bya; if this fails, he will be his PERMANENTLY. *gags* I want Renji to 'see' him!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
Um, do I even wanna know how Aizen dressed him? *scared*
omg They love each other so much, and believe in each other!
Dude, Aizen's got a fairy tale fetish. ne? Gonna disguise him, and take his voice? Cinderella and Little Mermaid mash-up lol!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
Oh, that was a very interesting, unique take on Bya and Hisana's relationship! The whole story, from the talk with his father to Hisana's death was a sweet, beautiful, heart-wrenching story.
omg Renji was starting to see him!
It is heartwarming how much faith they have in each other :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
That was a beautiful lemon, so wonderful! But I still cried because it was sooooo freakin sweet, and now Bya is gonna have to leave Renji's side and be invisible again, but they won't give up and omg I'm crying so damn hard!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
oh Spunky, I cried all over my laptop for this chap! Geez, I don't like Aizen, but he's somehow coming off as kinda nice, letting them be together. Poor tortured Renji, he's all torn up over his Byakuya *starts crying again*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
omg Go Renji! Very proud that he caught the fake, even if he isn't sure what exactly is going on.
Oh, this romantic wager sounds crazy! I want Renji to see Bya, 'break the illusion', I hope Renji can SENSE him or something!