Reviews for The Only Exception
SesshomaruFreak chapter 20 . 9/15
Aww! I loved this story so much! Lovely lemon at the end! Very few mistakes, and your storylines are always so intriguing! Well done!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 19 . 9/15
Yay! They saw through the illusion, but I got scared when Aizen grabbed Renji! Now what?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 18 . 9/15
omg omg omg I don't know what's gonna happen! Got some more fairy-tale influence 'Beauty/Beast' as in Renji needs to recognize him in that form, and lol 'Sleeping Beauty' with Aizen's offer to put him to sleep until he's king. That was a fucked-up option Aizen gave Bya; if this fails, he will be his PERMANENTLY. *gags* I want Renji to 'see' him!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 9/15
Um, do I even wanna know how Aizen dressed him? *scared*
omg They love each other so much, and believe in each other!
Dude, Aizen's got a fairy tale fetish. ne? Gonna disguise him, and take his voice? Cinderella and Little Mermaid mash-up lol!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 9/15
Oh, that was a very interesting, unique take on Bya and Hisana's relationship! The whole story, from the talk with his father to Hisana's death was a sweet, beautiful, heart-wrenching story.
omg Renji was starting to see him!
It is heartwarming how much faith they have in each other :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 9/15
That was a beautiful lemon, so wonderful! But I still cried because it was sooooo freakin sweet, and now Bya is gonna have to leave Renji's side and be invisible again, but they won't give up and omg I'm crying so damn hard!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 9/15
oh Spunky, I cried all over my laptop for this chap! Geez, I don't like Aizen, but he's somehow coming off as kinda nice, letting them be together. Poor tortured Renji, he's all torn up over his Byakuya *starts crying again*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 9/15
omg Go Renji! Very proud that he caught the fake, even if he isn't sure what exactly is going on.
Oh, this romantic wager sounds crazy! I want Renji to see Bya, 'break the illusion', I hope Renji can SENSE him or something!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 9/15
Sweet mercy alive! Chaos everywhere! Renji knows something is wrong, but doesn't know what and is sleeping with this hollow-Bya and that is hurting him so bad! And omg Aizen intends to impregnate Bya, but gods, how does he still make that sound like he's the freakin good guy? (promising that he won't touch Bya until he's king, and that it will only be once)
Driving me crazy with curiosity and apprehension!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 9/7
Go Hanatarou! Renji just needs to put everything together. But oh crap, Aizen knows that Bya loves Renji and he WILL find a way to use that! Glad that Bya realized 'Renji' wasn't acting right, and would never push him like that. And Renji has doubts, but he is so devoted, it may take a bit for him to put everything together.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 9/7
Damn, Bya's been abducted and there is a fake, Renji will spot that impostor if he can get some time with him. At least Aizen that he doesn't want Bya messed with.
Renji did have a vision of it, though...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 9/7
omg This chap almost made me cry, when Renji made himself talk and say he had to protect his captain! omg And Bya intends to tell Renji how he feels, and PLEASE don't let something stop him! It almost killed me in the previous chap, he saw Renji and Rikichi together (oh and heard Renji say something that could totally be taken the wrong way) and he just left. I hope nothing keeps them from getting a chance to really talk, but for some reason, I got a feeling it won't be that easy...or something's gonna happen right after they do talk...
And omg what about Renji's injuries? I know the quills were poisoned, but with you, dear Spunky, poison tends to do some crazy shit to the victims lol! (especially if the poison originates from Hueco Mundo)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 9/7
*screams in frustration* Fuck, can't they have a damn moment? Bya was totally about to confess that he's the freakin secret admirer, then some Hueco Mundo shit has to go down (cause you are devious in letting us think everything's gonna be ok, then pop Aizen on us) and I will bet my own yaoi-writing skills that one of them is gonna get captured! Sweet mercy, you are sooooo good at suspenseful shit! I love your stories, but omg I just KNOW this is gonna delay their chance for confessions!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 9/7
omg That was freakin beautiful and it made me laugh and cry at the same time! Sweet Bya, I love him so much! Oh, sorry, Renji! I ain't gonna steal him, I promise! *smiles innocently with fingers crossed behind back*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 9/7
This was a wonderful chap! I love when one takes care of the other! Oh, Bya likes Renji! He said so *points at Bya holding Renji-scented pillow*
Hmm, new owners of Renji's apt complex? dun dun duuun The plot thickens :)