Reviews for The Only Exception
liiiiiiii chapter 20 . 8/13/2013
eeeeeeeeep so mushy and cute! awwwwwww! why is it yaoi is always better to read? man this story is really well spaced out too, got so carried away I didn't realize how many chapters I had read.

writing another one?
chunk-ie chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
This is a brilliant story, I especially loved the whole twist with Aizen I thought that was very clever, well done and keep up the good work, I look forward to read some more of your stories :)
Rayne Destiny chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Great fic! Can't wait to see the sequel if you do write it.
Bunny Stars chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
I reall loved this story, it had sooo much drama!
Shenigmatic chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
I love this story and I really hope there is a sequal!
Shenigmatic chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
So INTENSE! I was relieved to know Renji figured it out! I should never have doubted him. :)
MiracleAngel500 chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
O.O
Very good... OMG RENJI GOT BYAKUYA PREGNANT?! . I wasn't expecting that, but I guess I should have been. I've read enough of your stories to know you like putting that in. XD RENJI AND BYAKUYA ARE GETTING MARRIED! RENJI AND BYAKUYA ARE GETTING MARRIED!
You ended this very well. If there is a sequel, I'll probably read it. Keep writing epic ByaRen stories!
MiracleAngel500 chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
I am so happy now!
I was so scared this was going to backfire on them, and then it didn't and it was perfect and Renji is NOT an idiot! :) :D :) :D XD
I loved it!
Nazrita chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
What did Aizen dress him in?!
I don't think I want to know what he's wearing XD
But I hope that Renji will still be able to tell that its him.

Looking forward to the next update
MiracleAngel500 chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
O.O Waiting... waiting... I am really hoping Renji sees him, if this is a tragedy I will just die. Seriously, I mean, if Abarai doesn't recognize him... after all this... O_O Please update again soon!
I really liked these past two chapters, especially this one where Renji finally tells Ichigo and Rukia... XD YAY!
Nazrita chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
Their love will be the only exception really loved the ending of this chapter, Byakuya is so determined to make Renji see him, and I hope he succeeds soon.

Looking forward to reading what happens next
MiracleAngel500 chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
o.o AWWWWW!
I loved this chapter with all my heart. They are the CUTEST!
:) I'm going to be very happy for the rest of the day. whever you update this it makes me happy! XDXDXDXDXD
MiracleAngel500 chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
I love it!
This has everything I've ever wanted to write in a ByaRen, except I could never find the right words! I loved the Shuhei/Kira moment, too.
Thank you for writing this! XD
Nazrita chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
Come on Renji! You can make that Illusion disappear! XD
Cute stuff between my two favourite shinigamis
SeptemberShadow chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Thank you for another great fic! I am continually astounded! :) Best wishes, September Shadow