Reviews for Night of Fate and Fire
laloga chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Really good, really intense. I enjoyed the unspoken questions between Rex and Bly! (I accidentally posted this under "A Little Treason!" D'oh!)
Kat chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
:) more ASAP!
PenNameofMine chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Very dark, reminds me a bit of Jesse's story from Haruu. I'd be very interested to see where this goes.
daisyduke chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
i like this story! please dont stop!
Redone chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Tragical, really, to leave your friends like that. I teared up reading it, really. Lovely.
laloga chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Really good! A very poignant scene...you write the clones very well! Thanks so much for sharing!
Tess'ika chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
nice oneshot
Queen chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
There are so many Order 66 fics, but nearly all of them are from the perspective of one of the major characters, Rex, or Ahsoka. It's very nice to get a glimpse from the perspective of an ordinary trooper like Chopper. I also love how there's this kind of completeness to it - Rex helping Chopper after what happened with Slick, now Chopper paying him back by giving him a chance. There's a nice feeling of completeness to it.
BunBun Fett chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
My! You're being delightfully prolific lately! I thoroughly enjoyed this - *two thumbs up!* It's really nice to see people exploring the other clones - especially Chopper. I have to admit that I didn't think much of him at first, but reading how others are portraying him, is quite refreshing. And enjoyable!

Once again, you've hit the nail on "poignant". You really do have a way with thought-provoking imagery. Just...perfect. And good for Chopper. I just want to hug him. o.O