Reviews for A Brother's Promise
mystery chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Continue pleeezzzz
MusicMelis chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I'd love it if this were continued! I wish it had happened like this in the show..love protective big brother damon!
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Protective!Older brother Damon is always a favourite of mine. Stefen really knows his brother doesnt he? Especially when he tried to calm him down from going overprotective mode :)
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Love where you're gong with the story so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Continue!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
More please!
Taylor chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Continue it!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
i love your brother fics :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
It would have been a very strange resolution to have Stefan, Damon and Katherine end up in the tomb forever.
Jasper'sGirl66 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Loved it only wished it was longer.
Ichi chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
You should absolutely continue this

Loved it and would love to read more (:
Lyly2003 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This chapter was very strong emotions. Really. The love / hate relationship with Stefan and Damon have always intrigued me, even when I begin to see the series RST. And you perfectly ilustrer their relationship. It was great!
Last Marauder of Five chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
There are no words to describe how cute and tragic this story was.

I really liked the way you developed the TV series' plot into a much more profund one.

I think you should continue this one-shot! I'd love to see how Damon would deal with his brother being in the tomb and how he would get his out of there or join him.

Keep writing!
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
...You seem to a true Stefan-Damon brotherly bonding lover. And I love your stories! Not just this one, 'A Brother's Regret' and the other ones as well.

Please, please write more! Loving this!
Me chapter 1 . 12/18/2011