Reviews for Camping Trip
juniorsgrl48 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I think is possibly one of my favorite Eclare oneshots. Not cause of the smut. Or the humor. And not cause its distracting me from studying for my finals. But because its just so simply romantic, and true to Eli and Clare. Even their conversation in the lake. How they just talked and didn't take the skinny dipping as a chance to just fuck (at least at first haha). Unfortunately we can't still say Eli isn't a cheater but I loved everything about this story because its exactly how I would picture Eli proposing. Having a plan to do it soon and already having a ring, but finding himself so swept up in their love in such a pure moment that he just blurts it out cause he loves her too much to wait. I wish you made this into a chapter story cause it'd be interesting to see how their engagement pans out. But either way I'm satisfied with just this. It's amazing!
Hamster220 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I am just saying this it is not STI it is STD. What is STI? Sex transfered intercourse? Any way this is cute
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Wow, this was absolutely amazing! I really loved it, and this is going to be my dream proposal between Clare and Eli. Also they should have more camping trips on Degrassi. You really have a great talent!
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
soooooooooooo beautiful and romantic! such an amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
love it3
SafeAndSoundECLare chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Sequal!
dixiegrl8605 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
So sweet, now I remember reading this, just forgot to leave a review.

I soo need more stories like this.

Fave line in the story-" I'll have to cheek the guest register at Hotel Eli" LOVE. I would gladly be a guest hehe.

Keep up the good/naughty work ;)
Gothic hearse driving chick chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
pkay eli is adorable ! i love how he acts in this story ! with all thee new promos and stuff you dont see the friendship and romance as much as you do in your story and i love you for that ! great work ! please check out my stories and tell me what you think ! :)
shutupgreenberg chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Cuteness :)
GrounderPrincess chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I think out of all the stories were Eli proposes to Clare, this is definitely my favorite.

Everyone has Clare pregnant and then they get engaged.

This one just has them being themselves..and ughh..it's so amazing.
we-will-not-fall-down chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
i reread this story all the time. i love it(:
Blaze828 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
e.e
Kluvly chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
awwwwwwwww..that was cute
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
i loved it. very in character !
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Woww I rlly wish you would write more! But it's cool. Great job!