Reviews for In a Flash
Lewaka chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Can't express how much I love this chapter333 dark and promising)))
she's Dead batman chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
once again excellent job
Gatekat chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
Spot on for canon for both of them.
Gatekat chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
Good Wrecker. Good Autobot. Going out drawing blood.
Gatekat chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Such an appropriate final response.
Gatekat chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
*howling* Oh man, those two are great crack together. Truly loved Springer's response.
she's Dead batman chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Unexpected surprise i was like "What the heck?" completly stunned intreasting pairing lol xD
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I really liked this and it makes me wonder just which autobot is liked by which combaticon.
she's Dead batman chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
interesting very interesting! ilike it
staringsideways chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Must be odd as a gestalt, only ever coming too on a battlefield, never getting any kind of downtime. I wonder if the combined memories make up for that? Anywho - cracking piece :)
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Bruticus rises again! It's interesting how you portray old Brutie with high intelligence, but a lot of distractions in the form of multiple pursonalities. Most writers don't do that, automatically assuming that slow reaction time means low IQ. This is a good one-shot. Very nice.
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
My usual attitude toward dialogue-free fiction is suspicion. Deep, dark suspicion. It's easy to do, safely removed from the reader's (and the writer's) experience.

Here, however, it was necessary, needful even. Bruticus has no one to talk to, no need for interaction with any other, beyond what the battlefield will shortly provide him. This was a wonderful little snapshot into process itself, in the processor of someone who, for all intents and purposes, is a fully adult new-sparked mech. Thought-provoking!