Reviews for Growing Pains
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Awww, this is adorable! I love the friendship interaction between the three of them. This story is great! Good luck and God bless!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
more story please!
spiel chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aww, I think Angeal would do Cloud real good :)
Always Alex chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I've come back and re-read this particular fic several times, and find that I enjoy it just as much as the first time I stumbled across it. I thought this character study of the three men was particularly insightful, and skillfully crafted. While I don't pretend to be any expert on the characters, the way you portrayed them was unforced and appropriate, like I was being introduced to three new book characters I would grow to love.

I particularly enjoy your style of writing: it's elegant and flows pleasantly without being pretentious. I felt the whole thing was a little 'bittersweet' - forgive the cliche - because the sweetness of the scene was overlain by the knowledge of the inevitable future. I think that made it poignant on a different level.
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Very nice story. Thanks for sharing!

CT.
Tobirion chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Cuuttee.

That's about all I can say, ahaha. Cute. Lovely. Great. XD
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Loved your interpretation of the characters. The acquaintance felt easy and natural.
OnexLostxSoul chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This is a very unique story. It's not often that authors focus on the interconnectedness between the three bearers of the Buster Sword, but in truth that bond is very important. Your take on it reveals exemplary analysis of character, which I always find to be the most admirable trait in fiction. Stylistically consistent and well-written. It was truly a pleasure to read.
ejsoul chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Short and sweet. I like it!