Reviews for Beyond the Veil
Tomazine chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I want to cry now. I really do. You're right about the emo!Ten of course, and this is... beautiful. I use that word sparingly.

Thank you.
XSilval chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
A very touching story, very well done. :-)
domina tempore chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Why was I not aware of this story before? FFN has clearly made a mistake in letting it slip through the cracks on my email alerts...

I love it. Perfect :).
anemix chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This was really sweet, and I liked the idea of that world, though do you mean that each Doctor pretty much spends all their time with one other person? It just seemed convenient that 10 saw all the others together at one time. Enjoyed it anyway, keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Brownbug chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I enjoyed this fic. It's very well written and you conveyed the emotions of it all beautifully. It's really nice for Ten to get a happy ending, so yay for that! Also, I was glad to see that he ended up with Donna instead of Rose, that bit was great.
FlapperSlapper chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awww I LOVE the part with Donna! Wonderfully done overall. And whooo!...I totally agree about Thomas Langley. Given a few years to mature, I would love to see how he and Harry Lloyd (aka son of mines/Jeremy Baines) would be as Doctors.
Jack Brocket chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This is absolutely fantastic. I'd gotten rather sick of all the angst about Ten's regeneration, so this little fic was like a breath of crisp, fresh air after a long winter, without being overly chirpy. Beautifully written, too, which seems to be rare. Thank you!
thelastsock chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awesome fic :) I really like that you put the Doctor choosing Donna :) They made such a brilliant team :D xx
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Oh my god, this is amazing. Hooray for the pact!

And Donna YAY. Oh, I love this. I love this so much. This is a great idea, I could actually see something like this happening in the show somehow. It would be so amazing. If only all of the real actors themselves could do it.

And you made him ginger, I LOVE YOU.
Terra Young chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great job!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
this is such a beautiful story! and what a wonderful way for it to end/start with the doctor. because ten's ending was incredibly sad, and this makes it happier.
on-stolen-time chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Yay. Happy Doctor makes me happy. They really did torture him too much in the show and fics dont do much better.
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This is completely, utterly, beautiful - precisely how I want to believe it really happens.

Yay for Timeheart - actually, that they're in the same universe is even canon for YW, as Five has a cameo in High Wizardry, saving Dairine from some aliens. :)

Again, it's INCREDIBLE!

And there is indeed far too much emo!Ten.
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Ahh that was so good I'm actually crying. This is why I don't usually read fanfictions like this. I don't like the death thing much, but most of all it is the life that comes after that bugs me. It's so finicky and then people are reunited with the ones they lost. I always lose it, always!

But you know me, I ever enjoy reading you dabbles, drabbles and forays into the world of Doctor Who.

An Mhaith,