Reviews for Rough Love
countrylovinfangirl chapter 2 . 3/29
Amazing! Loved it! Please continue soon!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
d'aww I loved this! I seriously only recently decovered my new found love for anything Kenichi and i gotta say I really do hope you write more for this pairing! :)
Mayuzu chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
*lol* this is so hilarious and entertaining. I enjoyed it very much. This pairing is always interesting but rarely being portrayed in character so I thank you for keeping them close to the canon )
NGBW chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
This story is great. I love the plot twist with Yamamoto making Ichigo join up.
AidenM chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
I loved it! It was funny and twistedly romantic! Two thumbs up!
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I love this story! It's really cute and it's making me really like this pairing more than I originally thought I would! And I would definitely like to see a fic about Ichigo attempting to handle all the things going on in his life! It would make for a very sweet, fun story I would definitely read! I'll hope to see it eventually _
Janey-Cat chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Wow... poor Kenny. (That's not a phrase you hear a lot. XD)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
C'mon write some moor wlready
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Oh! I would love to read "Ichigo and Yachiru are at the academy" ! Please consider making it!
Nekokratik chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Aw cute! XD And lol at Ichigo and Kenpachi Specially when they were at the jail.

Thanks for sharing it! ITs awesome! But I got a small question, whats skinny dipping?
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I absolutely LOVE Kenpachi & Ichigo together. Honestly I rather surprised that I haven’t read anything with this theme, everyone thinking Kenny was ‘abusing’ Ichigo, before. Then again maybe it’s under a different rating or rating. Either way I love this story!

I totally understand being scattered from migraine meds, I get them too.

I’d love to read about Ichigo, Yachiru, Ikkaku and Yumichika going to the academy together. That would be so funny!
Another42 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
I would read a sequel / extension of this.
Another42 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I've read this before but just wanted to comment on how much I liked this story.
GeneralSurgeonKitten chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Ha ha, loved Ikkaku and Yumichika hiding! Yachiru at the academy sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
GeneralSurgeonKitten chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I loved the first kissing scene and then the "fucking against a tree" scene. And what, they think Kenpachi raped him?