Reviews for Dynasty Series 12: Blood Lines
unnamed visitor chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Well I have to say you really had me scared for a moment there but I am really happy it all worked out in the end though I really wish you hadn’t killed off Amanda. It seems that Blake/Alexis may have another force out there who wants to threaten their happiness and that force is obviously none other than Blake’s evil bastard son. However the important things is that Blake/Alexis have finally sat down and talked, professed their love for each other and are back together FINALLY. I really, really, really, REALLY hope Alexis will admit to Blake soon who her rapist was and that he will really listen, believe her and help Alexis through it. Blake/Alexis have already come so far and overcome so much please let Blake/Alexis overcome that bastard and rapist Ethan/Thomas.

I think you have done a great job writing this story and I looking forward to your new continuation of this. The two things I am really looking forward to in your new continuation is some seriously hot Blake/Alexis romance and for Blake to discover that Jessica is his granddaughter. Keep up the excellent work and please update ASAP. At some point soon please write another Blake/Alexis one-shot, it’s been while and I need a new story about my favorite couple.
unnamed visitor chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
I was really hoping that Amanda would be alright but at the same time I had a feeling it would come to this.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE I am really begging you PLEASE don't not let this be the end for Blake/Alexis. Update ASAP I really have to know what's going to happen next and please continue to bring Blake/Alexis closer to a reunion.

P.S. Gives us some more new Blake/Alexis stories soon please.
caramelapples chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
I was so pleased to receive an email alert for this update this morning and could look forward to reading this at night. Wonderful update!

Poor Amanda! I didn't imagine this happening at all, what a twist. And having her this close to dying and having Alexis and Blake forced to make a decision! If they were together, I would imagine it would make an interesting plot to form a rift between them... however, as they're apart, I believe that this would bring them closer together. I really hope it does. Blake is obviously miserable and Alexis tormented by a million forces around her which seems to just want to make her suffer.

Perhaps it's because I'm an Alexis fan, but parts with Krystal seem to grate on my nerves - she seems to have no fire in her... which I think, is how she was on the show so you did a great job capturing her dullness.

Also, the entire incident with Ethan now has Alexis blaming herself and feeling immense guilt which by right, she shouldn't. After all, he drugged her before forcing her to stay until the drugs began to kick in and Alexis didn't really have control over her actions anymore. It's akin to rape. But why do I have this feeling that Dex would not understand and jump to conclusions if he found out about it? Somehow, I don't believe Blake would although we all know how jealous he can get. I'm beginning to see how Dex does not fit as well as Blake does in Alexis' life.

I enjoyed the little details which really brings your story to life. Well, Dynasty-life. Looking forward to your next update, as usual! Well-done!
unnamed visitor chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
It’s horrible what’s happened to Amanda, I really hope that the car crash was an accident and not suicide. I am happy however that this crisis is bringing Blake/Alexis together and that they are slowly connecting and talking again. I really hope Amanda isn’t going to die though but so far things are looking really bad for her.

As for Ethan, he is a pig and scum as far as I’m concerned and how he is connected to Blake is of little importance to me. He drugged Alexis in order to get her to sleep with him and as far as I’m concerned that’s considered rape. Blake Carrington is not perfect and is not and will never be a saint after all the mistakes he has made especially where Alexis is concerned. However he is more of a man and a better human being then Ethan will ever be and the one thing that Blake would never do is drug a woman. One of my favorite parts in this chapter was when Ethan was comparing himself to Blake and Dex, it was Blake that Alexis defended.

As for Dex I am started to think Adam was right about him being a bad rash, I mean the guy just disappears into thin air and then shows up out of the blue drunk as a sunk. I mean seriously what kind of a man leaves his baby son to go off and get drunk? I can’t help but love Fallon for refusing to tell Dex where her mother is and that she is determined to get her parents back together. Fallon maybe behaving a little childish but Dex is being just as much a fool and naïve as well. Besides I think Alexis should stay away from Dex until she gets herself together over what happened with Ethan.

P.S. Things may have gotten more complicated but I am not I repeat not giving up on Blake/Alexis, they belong together and nothing can change that.
unnamed visitor chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Well it’s about time you brought Amanda Carrington into the story; Amanda #1 is one of the characters that I liked from the show. I especially like the father/daughter relationship between her and Blake. I also wish that they had kept the original Amanda on the show until the end and included her in Dynasty: The reunion. When it comes to storylines and paring her up with someone I would have liked to have seen her fall for Jeff Colby instead of Dex and to go at it with Fallon #1 over Blake’s love and affection.

I really hope that Amanda will be alright and that this new crisis will bring Blake/Alexis together. Once things start to cool down I hope that Blake/Alexis sit down and have a good serious talk and getting everything out in the open. It looks to me that Blake has another rival for Alexis’s attention which I don’t mind if things were nothing but smooth sailing between Blake/Alexis it wouldn’t be an interesting story. I just don’t want her to end up back with Dex and I can’t help but wish you hadn’t brought Krystal back in the picture since this is a Blake/Alexis story. To be honest I am finding Krystal rather annoying in this story. I think that Blake/Krystal’s daughter Krystina is adorable though and I like how she has become a member of Alexis’s fan club. I think it would be sweet if Krystina took part in the Blake/Alexis reunion and maybe even slip to Alexis about Blake’s close call at the hospital. Please keep up the good work and please let this crisis with Amanda be the first thing to bring Blake/Alexis back together again.
caramelapples chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
What a great update! Things are getting more complicated (and it was already complicated to begin with!).

What an exciting read - and I'm so glad you decided to bring Amanda into the story. Am greatly looking forward to the next chapter and hope it will be soon! Also, it seems like Blake has more than one rival for Alexis' affections now and what's even more interesting is that Alexis seems to be attracted to him as well.

Well done, as usual. :)
unnamed visitor chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
All I can say is that I'm really hoping and rooting for Blake and Alexis to find their way back to each other. The good thing is that Blake is not giving up on Alexis and that he seems to be realizing what his anger and jealousy is costing him. As for Krystal I hope she will move on and find someone else...someone like Jackson. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next update.

P.S. I can't get enough of Blake/Alexis stories and I was hoping you could write some more about them. Maybe you could do some Blake/Alexis one-shots.
unnamed visitor chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE update ASAP I have got to know what's going to happened next.

P.S. Sorry Krystal fans but as far as I'm concerned Blake and Alexis Rules.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
This was a great update to the story. I can't wait to read about what happens when the will is read. I also can't wait to see what happens later between Dex and Alexis, but also between Blake and Alexis. I've been following the story since New Beginnings-The Alternate Series 10. I'm rooting for Blake to win Alexis back. I really like the storyline and character interaction. I hope that you post a new update soon.