Reviews for The Handyman's Dream
Vonnie chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
This story so had me rolling. Loved it
PhoenixRising360 chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Oh Gibbs was so wonderfully sneaky and Tony getting payback was so funny. Feel bad about Tony getting so cold though. Poor guy, at least Gibbs made that up to him.

Thanks for the laugh, just what I needed.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
you so need to finish this story! I love it :)
Kagome Avalon chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I will look forward to reading the sequel to this story. That was mean of Gibbs to do that to Tony but it was funny to read Tony's revenge for Gibbs. That was awesome.
necessitytd chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Ha! I was so not expecting that! Hilarious. Great fun fic.
necessitytd chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
And you end the chapter there? Lol. Glad this isn't a wip!
necessitytd chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Poor Tony is having a no good very bad week. Hopefully Gibbs can make it better.
HikikomoriJoshua chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I loved the ending of this story XD
Very well-written and amusing to read.
Looking forward to reading more :3
Fluffybird chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I like it. Good stuff
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
great story loved it loved sneeky gibbs will there be more
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I knew it from the beginning that it was all Gibbs! Loved it!
gosgirl chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Lovely stuff! Wonderful twist to the end... give the bunny some chocolate from me if it comes up with things like that! Love the humour laced throughout and especially Tony's 'when did I flirt?'

And in between the humour, you've got that wonderful tenderness and spot on characterisation that runs through your writing. I almost cried in the first chapter at the picture you painted of Tony in the guest room nearly crying with loneliness.
Zach-Winchester chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
oh this was good. All of it. So cute and just so...Tony. I absolutely love those 2. I used to watch this show all the time, but I've missed so much. It's sad. I absolutely love it, and would love if there was more. Will there be?

Anyway, absolutely great.
smiles2go chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
LOL this is good. Gibbs would definately go on the sneak attack and Tony is a prankster himself. Can't picture Gibbs in a fuzzy sweater though. For a first time m/m it was pretty damn good!
Din7 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011