Reviews for Young Justice: The Crisis of Two Worlds
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Superwomen needs a spanking please!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Megan should get a counterpart and embraces her white martian self shenis the niece of j'edd j'arkus and girlfriend to iltra lad
Light Bizarro chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Dear Green Gallant, I am from Russia. This fanfic is one of the greatest masterpieces I have ever read. Out of pity, I cannot send you MP. But I would like to ask you if I could translate your work and publish it on "Книга Фанфиков"?
wolvesowl chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Introduce the Hawks!
TheRockingWriter chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Wait, is Dick's counterpart Deathwing or Talon (or is Talon an evil Tim Drake)? Is the mentioned redhead that took Deathwing's arm the evil Barbara Gordon?

Basically, can you tell me who's counterpart is who? Just PM me (I couldn't be bothered to log-in). This is TheRockingWriter!
Ally Marton chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Wow! I can't believe you updated! Can you keep going? Please?
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Hey Gallant! I just started reading this story, and I finally got to chapter 8 just now...Holy crap dude, holy...crap...This story is awesome, it would make an incredible animated movie, or even better, a story arc on Young Justice...Very good work Gallant...
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Good start. I did see the movie, and liked what I saw. You should check it out if you haven't gotten a chance to yet.
Dextra2 chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Cool
SwordMasterZ chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
update
master derpy-fem-Jay chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
o.0 omg
master derpy-fem-Jay chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
o.0
Dextra2 chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Why aren't you UPDATING! Would it KILL you to UPDATE!
Tattoos for Liars chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
I see a pun! Young and the Restless - Young and the Heartless.

~For I Will Run You Over
Eaglator23 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
oh my god I love your story please update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »