Reviews for A Bit Of Dandelion
lumosto chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
This is perfection. It's hilarious and I love it. (Playing Speak Now by Taylor Swift while I read this kind of reinforced how I feel about this fanfic, too.)
thecountercat chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
that was LOVELY. it just.

I have so many feelings about it.

I love love love this and it made me so happy, and it was so well written.

and it made me flail and it was TERRIFIC.

Thank you for giving me good fan fiction.
Iheartnargles chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
"Well..." Molly gave her a final look is disdain. She wanted her out of her house…out of her life. "You heard George… you …well, you can go fuck yourself."

I love it when Molly's a badass! I can totally picture that Molly must have been a lot of fun when she was younger.

Great story, short and sweet. I really loved the little winks to Lupin and Fred you had in the story, very nice.
NotMyBestSide chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I forgot to write earlier that I love how you include Fred in the story because even though he is dead (which I strongly protest...why couldn't Percy have died? Or someone other than Fred, because Fred was just so amazing...) Fred's spirit lives on because without him not one of the characters would be the way they are, especially not George.
NotMyBestSide chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow, that was really...beautiful. You write so well, and I love how you describe and explain things; how you make people read in between the lines-without them realizing it. Lovely.
beardie04 chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Favourite quotes from this chapter:-

"It was me." Luna gave Angelina a nasty glare. "And I want to do it again, so please tell George to let me go."

"Call her that again…I dare you." Ginny glared at Angelina, her fists clenched while Hermione reached for her wand, unsure who she might need to use it on, but quite sure who she wished to.

They fell to their backs, setting loose a sea of dandelion fluff to drift around them in the moonlight.

In the heavens…Fred looked down upon them and smiled.
beardie04 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
My favourite paragraph:-

She didn't say a word…she didn't have to, her eyes said everything. After a while, she laced her fingers with mine and rose from the table, smiling in encouragement. I rose without a thought and followed her; she led me to the small room where my brother's body lay. Then, she held me while I sobbed out my goodbyes…and she still hadn't spoken a word. Not one… single… word.

Loved the rewrite. Especially 'Her smile froze when she recognized the pain on her sons face. His mother knew that something had gone wrong…horrifically wrong'... A mother knows these things.
beardie04 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Wow, such a fitting end.
beardie04 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hi CJ.

My computer died on me completely and I have just FINALLY managed to get a new one. So needless to say the first thing I did was start reading your stories. I have missed them so much.

And what a wonderful story to begin with. The tears fell freely. Such an emotional tale.

Loved it.
Afternoon on a hill chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Okay so yeah im late but luna george is my new obession! So im like reading all your stories haha
SueAdams chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I guess I was blood thirsty for this chapter, because I loved it! :)Geddit?
ninjacat5 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
this was really good!
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
LOOK AT THAT! 3 updates in three days! I feel very special! Well. let me tell you, Molly yelling at people, and Luna punching people will never get old for me! I love that whole "so-mad-out-of-love-where-i-feel-like-hitting-you" thing. Really makes for a more touching and hilarious story! great job!

-mary
ForTheLoveOfFanFiction chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Woo go Luna! A great extra chapter to a great G/L short fic.
benperez31 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
That was a great follow-up. I knew George's family would react that way. Angelina was a real b-h. Now that is a fangirl, marrying someone just for their fame. Good work.