Reviews for My Inner Child Plays With Matches
tinkrbell225 chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
great story
buffvamp chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
This was hialrious. I laughed the whole time. It was really sweet too though. They make a good pair.
KazzaXTreme chapter 3 . 12/2/2002
Hehehe so totally kewl!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 3 . 11/12/2002
Heh, I know this review is sooooo late, but I just wanted to tell ya how much I loved this fic! This has got to be one of my favorite fics of all time, it rocks! I love the Matt/Adam pairing *droolz*. Can it get any hotter than that? *dies* Well, add Christian in & we've got a winner . . . Okay I'm done. Anywayz, awesome story & keep em coming! Toodlez!
Kat chapter 3 . 8/19/2002
Crazy Moo chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
i want my license to be frum walmart...
Jessie chapter 3 . 3/16/2002
Wow. All I can say is wow. That was exceptionally well written and the dialouge between Matt and Adam was great! It was funny, it was sweet. It was one of the best fic's I've read in a very long time. I'd love to see more about Adam and Matt.
Kit the Kat chapter 3 . 3/14/2002
I loved that story! It was sooo good. Adam and Matt are perfect for each other. :) If I get on my knees and beg, will you do a sequel? Please?
Coyote-Baybe chapter 3 . 3/14/2002
I love it. I Liked the title the most, it is rare that a title of a fanfic catch my eye. I feel so weird to like this fic so much, but I like the dea of matt with adam. I'm weird. ok well contact me

Love Hollyann
Gwendolyn the Kananite chapter 3 . 3/14/2002
Awww. Just. Aww. That is so fukkin cute. I love it! Yay!
mystic queen chapter 3 . 3/13/2002

dammit! i love this story,and i just started to focus on it!(i found this at 3 a.m.)

and edge and matt are so sweet,can you write a sequal or something? PLEASE!

*can you tell i'm gushing?*

*sigh* alright then...i'll have to go check out some of yer other stuff. i hope it's all as good as this.

and think about a sequal!
bellerophon666 chapter 3 . 3/13/2002
i love your stories. Soooooo well written. in this one, i especially loved the whole comlpiment thing. very very funny
StOnE CoLd SaRaH way to lazy to sign her sorry self in chapter 2 . 3/13/2002
OoooOoo! I love the banter (spelling suxs anyway) between Edge and Matt! Awwwww! LoL! *has nakkid Edge muses now* LOL You don't KNOW how much I love you! LOL! Anyhoo... I can't wait to see what the Hardy Hideout is... Secrets RULE! *smacks Valley-Girl Edge muse away and pets nakkid Edge muse...*
Gwendolyn the Kananite chapter 2 . 3/13/2002
Aww. This is kinda cute. I like it. Write more!
Coyote-Baybe chapter 2 . 3/12/2002
SOOOO good. Well for starters I'm bi, and I love bi men,although i am a girl! He he. I loev the idea of Matthew being bi, I like it alot. This story is cool cute, and I think the perfect partner for matthew is adam, shame on those who try to put Matthew with Jay or Chris. LOL keep going please please.

Love Holly