Reviews for The Secret Ingredient
all forms of fluff chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Not a bad story at all. The last two chapters were a bit on the filler side but I liked that Drakken was actually doing if not evil then bad, things in his 'lagitament' buisnes. The pairings was something that I could see happening, how ever it would have been nice to see what event actually led to Kim breaking it off with Ron. Other then that one nonexistent scean the whole story was well thought out and told. It was even a bit spicy without being vulger, not many people can pull that off. I guess all I really have to say is Thank you for the story.
moon chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
kim is not a lesbian , hate it redo it.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Well this felt like a reset button. Knocking down all of Rons admirable qualities and playing up all of Kims maddeningly annoying sue characteristics. I get that this could be a story about how things didn't work out but its a question of whether this story NEEDED to be told, and is it interesting to read. Things felt Crowbarred in, dull and just mostly depressing.

And the Pairings just feel so forced and awkward. The "Since they have stuff in common tis all about the sex yo". Its like those Kigo fics that are based around 2 days of common talk and sex appeal...creepy...creepy...sex appeal. Ron had more chemistry with Felix then Drakken had with Hank!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Your name is a sham, for you are most certainly not a Doofus good sir! This work of fanfiction was spectacular. The structure, plot, characterization, and narrative were all wonderfully written. This story started good, kept a great pace, had characters develop, and had a beautiful finish. If you ever wrote a sequel to it, I would read it for sure.
zomg chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I like. It has one of those rare things. A Kim Possible story were dialogue don't feel horrible forced. The pairings feel believable and you don't fall into the trap of trying to make them weirdly awkward to score cheap squee. (People can actually have romance without falling into a stammering blushing piles? Who knew.) And the sex manages to be believable and tasteful and add something to the plot instead of just being weirdly thrown in.

I kinda wish you had continued on this. Ah well. Good job!
DragonGod926 chapter 18 . 6/9/2011
An interesting story. I can totally buy Kim and Ron drifting apart because of the school situation. Even Kim finding someone new, but for it to be Monique is pretty far-fetched. Kim's preference is pretty well established to be men. I mean she's the good girl next door raised with strong Christian values. Monique was a side character who was never fully developed...so her being bi or a gay is somewhat believable. And Drakken, he created robot girlfriends for himself, he pursued DNAmy and he did have a thing for Shego, so I don't get where the whole gay thing came from. Hank...well, there's really nothing known about him...so, he could be gay no problem.
steve chapter 18 . 3/7/2011
will u ever update? im tired of waiting dont make give u flames
Cpt Opinionated chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
Just finished reading your story, and I must say that it was a very enjoyable experience. You developed the characters well and handled issues brilliantly. All in all if there was a rating system I would give it a max score. And if you ever do write a sequel to this story I will be there to read it.
TheRedKommie chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
Argh, you know my prefence (though I did like the Rongo). But Kim and Monquie? I just... I don't know how to take that. But Hank and Drew... OMG

At least you mix it up good when you do this. Great story like always bud. Now I gotta check out your Office story
Mrjet chapter 18 . 1/26/2011
Overall, this was a good story. The pairings weren't what I prefer, especially Draken and Hank, but it was interesting. I guess I can see why readers of Kim Possible fan fiction might not like it. I suppose this is one of those AU stories, at least in my opinion. I don't think the characters from the show would behave as you have depicted them. Still, it was well written.

Sorry to read that you are going to focus on non-Kim Possible stories in the future. A sequel to this story seems right. It feels somewhat unfinished, there still things to be resolved.

By the way, I liked your other story that featured Brick. Another well written story. Also, I think your pen name is great. It makes me chuckle each time I see it.
A very odd fellow chapter 18 . 1/25/2011
Just wanted to let you know that I do appreciate your alt pairing fics ) I read both this and Just a Jock, and thoroughly enjoyed them both. I hope you'll do more, as they're really the only fics I read in the KP section...I don't particularly care to read about Kim when she's the focus of a fic, falls under my bias against main characters. As it so happens, Rongo is my favorite alt pairing, so that made this fic especially good for me ) Personally, I would love a sequel, and I'll even review this one, I promise! But of course, you should always write what you want. Hope to see more from you soon )

Avof
zamzowwow chapter 18 . 1/25/2011
Great story a little sorry to see it end I hope you'll be doing more with this universe.
Karon19 chapter 18 . 1/24/2011
I think you should keep this name. In practical terms, it's easy to remember. Keep it simple, is one of the mottos I take to heart. If you want to change your name, just remember to keep it short. I can understand where you're coming from when it comes to branching out. I used to be called KnightofFaerun; I got the name from my love of Forgotten Realms, but looking back it felt like I was isolating myself from other fandoms. My new one is much more personal and it's two short syllables. Easy to write, easy to remember:-)

I have to be honest, I don't think the previous chapter was necessary. I get the bonding thing, but it seems to me like having the whole family go watch a wrestling match was a stumbling block. Also, introducing Drakken's latest criminal ploy (HOOK) at the last moment in the final chapter makes it feel like a cliffhanger.

Whether you decide to continue this story, as you mentioned in your notes, is up to you. There's still the issue of Ron's relationship with Shego, but I'm not too interested in that.

Between the two, I believe that "Just a Jock" was the better story. Notice it placed Kim and Ron in the background while you focused on two previously minor characters. I seriously believe you have a knack for that. Not to say you should write a sequel. I completely understand your need to start new stories.

The reason, I think, why this story did not receive as many reviews was because various scenarios have been done before. Ron and Shego. Kim and Monique. Kim and Ron breaking up. Ron struggling through life. Kim lording it over Ron and dealing with Global Justice. Shego's "loose" lifestyle. It's happened and people want something new. "Jock" was a success for just this reason.

I hope you return to the KP community soon because I know there are a lot of stories you've yet to tell. Good luck trying something new, but do return to us.

~Darev
Karon19 chapter 17 . 1/24/2011
Don't have much to say on this one. It was a nice diversion seeing the whole family together again, but I will give my final notes in the last chapter.

~Darev
Earl Allison chapter 18 . 1/23/2011
Dun-dun-dun!

So, is Ron being groomed for evil, or are Drakken and Hank just only mildly evil? I know you left it vague on purpose, but nice touch.

Thanks for an overall fun ride :)

Take it and run,