Reviews for The Gift
LionLadyBee chapter 1 . 6/11
I really enjoyed this story. It’s different and I definitely did not see it ending up and turning out the way it did. I forsure thought it was dark and then boom! I love that surprise twist!
Cindyrainyday chapter 1 . 5/5
WoW! What a fantastic ending with an angst beginning. Glad the slave thing wasn't true, though it's hot as fire. Thanks for sharing!
diamondnightskies chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
Fantastic way to work in that twist! Loved it!
daswhoiam chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
That was so good. The twist was unexpected. It was Xmas in August for me...lol
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
What a crazy hot mess of a story!
ItsyBitsyAragog chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
Too lazy to login. Just had to review.
Beautifully written and I loved the twist. I think the characters were very believable as well. Great little one shot!
cagzclarine chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Tout à fait un régal à lire.
Néanmoins, je trouve que la 2ème partie est superflue : l'histoire aurait aussi bien tenue en s'arrêtant après la phrase "Too late, princess, I already do".
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
dneeded chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
Hot! Loved it. Very well written. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
Very hot nice job!
Gizzy's Mama chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
I was intrigued by the title of this story and you did a magnificent job turning it from a dark “gift” (Draco taking Hermione) to the true “gift” (Hermione’s love and reconciling his own dark past). I’ll admit I’m a Romione shipper most of the time, but there are certain writers that make Dramione totally plausible. You are one of the best. This was a brilliant story with such a wonderful twist. All of your stories are so well thought out and have plots that draw you in. Your smut and fluff skills are fantastic as well. I’m enjoying reading everything you’ve written and this is quite the gem.
Zaphyro azul chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
VERY GOOD, SO ORIGINAL
1 Most Loyal chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
0/10
Absolutely Heretical
SexDungeonMaster chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
10/10, this really made my night extra special ;) ;) ;)
Dracohasmycat chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
This was so good and unexpected. I've read so many of these Hermione is Draco's slave but really they are married and role playing things that I already know what's coming. I didn't expect him to be dreaming and the gift and wow. So good.