Reviews for Tipsy but not Drunk!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
i loved loved the conversation in between cana and gray!
Janell Harris chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
This was good wen your nxt one oh can u gray and mijajane or ultear cuz I'm tried of gruiva or any with natsu gray is my favorite character and the best one
moonanusun chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
i wish it was a multichapter...still awsum story
FanfictionPolice chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Hi! I don't know if you know about this, but someone posted this story today and didn't give you credit for it. I thought you should know about this. Anyway, here's a copy of the review I've posted in that person's story:
"This is a copy of an old story posted years ago. It's exactly the same, you didn't even bother to change a word. Plagiarism is prohibited, don't you know that?
Here's the proof: w ww. fan fiction s/ 6526344/ 1/ Tipsy-but-not-Drunk
Remove spaces.
I don't know if you are the same person who posted this back then (with another account) and you are just reposting this, but I don't believe that that's the case here. I think that you copied this.
Anyway, I'm posting this on that old story too, so that the author will know about this if she/he doesn't know already. I know it's not my business to get on, but I wouldn't like it if someone stole my stories. If the author let you post her/his story, then this won't harm you at all."
Here's the link to that story: ww w. fan fiction s/ 11058 245/ 1/ Gray-and-Cana
Remove spaces. As I said before, I don't know if you gave permission for your story to be posted again (or if the person who posted it is you with another account!) but I'm doing this just in case it is plagiarism. If it isn't, just ignore this! :)
Teenie-Weenie-Jelly-Man chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
To be completely honest... I ship Nalu, Gruvia, and Jerza... buuuuttttt this story was hilarious XDXDXD Doesn't hurt to try new things, ne?
Cows are cute chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This is the definition of beautiful writing.
Seriously, I love this so much. I ship both GrayxCana and GrayxErza. I'm weak to cute childhood friendships. This was adorable and fucking hilarious. I can see this happening in ft. Your writing style is great and this whole idea was great. Cana is definitely one of the sexiest girls in Fairy Tail and she does deserve more stories.
Keep on being great!
Janderius chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Dude! This fic is amazing! Shame it's only a one-shot. I think you absolutely nailed the dialogue, it was really entertaining and seemed to fit their characters perfectly. Such a small percentage of writers on this site actually know anything about forming paragraphs, pacing or even proof-reading their work.

Even fewer writers show this pairing any love, which is a huge shame because I think they'd be awesome together. They're both long-time members, both have dry, snarky personalities, and both seem to be pretty great at calling each other out. It's a shame that they barely get any screen time together.

I agree that Gray seems like the kind of guy to have had a few sly hookups that nobody knows about.

And yea, like you said, she's sexy as hell. It's weird that she doesn't get more love from the fans.
Kori no Koibito chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
XD I laughed and then died and completely lost it! XD oh gods I so wanna go to fairy tail now XD especially Erza's confession. Made it a while lot better in the end!
fairyglitter101 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
i think i got abs from laughing so hard!
Thank you!
Fanfictions4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Fucking loved it, (hands clapping) i would love to see a sequal hell chapter 2 please let it be just as amazing please an a million thanx yous if u do bud hope to see u soon again
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
first of all I would like to say...
I LOVE YOU AND THE STORY! YOU SHALL HO INTO THE INFINITE HEAVENS! YOU TRULY ARE AMAZING PLEASE MAKE MORE GRAY X CANA YOU BIG SACK OF AWES
bingul bingul chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I fucking love this story and fucking love you for writing it :)
RawrDinoE chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
lol this was pretty cute xD I was actually laughing pretty hard through most of it
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 11/24/2012