Reviews for Just What She Wanted
jags chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Wow... Very hot! Wonderful!
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
I'll be in my bunk...
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
LOVE IT! This has to be my favorite fanfic for Firefly. Well done.
timbergirl chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
All 3 chapters were very good. I really liked the play on Kaylee's feelings with ship analogies. And I always thought these two either had past or would have gotten together in the absence of Simon. Both being very down to earth, rim born values, and not ashamed of their sexuality.
mudpuddledemon chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Yum ; )
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Awesome.
ink-and-ash chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Very hot. Very well done.
Dherea chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Damn! I am feeling all hot and bothered! Whoo-weee... That was down right yummy!
Charlotte Elena chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I just have to say that this is probably one of the best Jaylee M rated fic I have read... Ever. You are a superb author! I hope to read more of your works.

Delaney
Semjaza chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
This is fantastic. Probably the hottest Firefly fic I've ever read. You've really captured the character's voices/thoughts, and that makes this completely believable. Great work! :)
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
It may sound weird considering the rating of this story, but I liked Jayne's gentlemanly behavior here.

Well, the gift-giving part was a bit over the top, but until then, I understood perfectly that Kaylee has had a special place in his heart and he would treasure her to the maximum if he finally got her.

Angie
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
"Yer… yer… How come are ya buck-assed nekkid?"

"Ain't so, Jayne! I got on my unders!"

That had me ROFLing good.

Lace thong, though? Eww. I thought Kaylee had a little more class than that.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
YUM! When I can get my brain to function again I may come up with something more but right now that's all I got! YUM!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Fantastic! The whole darn thing was just fantastic! You were true to the characters and wrote it like you meant it.
shiny silver grl chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Perfect! You got their speech mannerisms down pat without going overboard. And it was damn hot, too! Thanks much :)