Reviews for Bound & Unbound Heart
coco29 chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
please update!
LittleMender chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
I just found this, and I have to say this is some of the best ... oh, screw it. I'm finding it very uncomfortable sitting on my couch right now. It says to be continued at the end of this chapter, and you haven't in spite of it being months. I was a little uncomfortable with the military/dominance angle, but the more I read it-and vicariously experienced Ellie's pleasure-the more I liked it. I'm a control freak, rather like Ellie, and for her to be able to give over completely, letting such a dominant personality that she trusts so completely take the reins-after a while it just felt liberating.

And this is domination and submission in its pure form-not the s&m we've come to mistakenly call d and s. It's really rather beautiful and warm and loving, especially giving Ellie the sense of protection-I loved how he crossed his legs to make a nest for her-that she probably desperately craves while at the same time providing that release she's desperately needed.

If you can, please update this. I'd love to see it completed, if that's not too much to ask. Thanks for a wonderful read, Bw00!
RunForTheHills chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
It's rare you come across something as well-written as pace is going along nicely without ever losing the is just such a great character and you have so many of his quirks forward to more.
Naomi chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Bullock chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
Keep going, man. Keep going.
BandraK chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
cheating again, sorry.

To say this story is sensual/erotic/down right naughty is to demean the very words themselves for putting them to such poor use. I only wish I could write smut this good. Seriously, wow.

On the other hand, at least I can read it. :D

More please.
Basched chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
A spanking! A spanking! XD

Tee hee! I'm so pleased you've put this story up here! *does happy dance*'s so naughty but nice, I love it and I do hopes you update it again sometime!

Though I wonder what happens after the spanking? ;)

Another great job B! (pardon the pun) excellent!
Milly616 chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
I'll be his good girl...
Milly616 chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Umm...if Ellie can't stand it, I'd gladly fill it! lol. Come on Ellie! Why is it that I find a man being so controling in the bedroom so damn sexy?
Milly616 chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
You have seriously altered my view on shaving... So excited about two chapters in one day! It is a shame that even if we convince the writers to get John and Ellie together, this could never be part of the show, but then again, that is what we Jellie shippers have you for isn't it? :)
Milly616 chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
Where can I get a man like that? I think I'm loving it more and more with each chapter! I would like to thank the kinky plot bunny for coming to you, this story would be ridiculous if written by someone less talented.
JL Harry chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I read the first chapter and hoped for more. Now there is more. You have made me happy, Jellie rules!
Milly616 chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
I feel special! I love the Bartowski rambling... This is exciting and I love the romance of the setting currently. I think the looming storm is perfect! So...basically I am falling in love with this story! Can we contact the writers of Chuck and tell them that, as awesome as Awesome is, that Ellie and John belong together?
Milly616 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
So excited! You are a fantastic writer! Clandestine meeting? Can't wait!
Milly616 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Fantastic! I love the primal need of both John and Ellie. Perfect.