Reviews for Thriller
nooooo! my greatest enemy
Child of the sea96 chapter 1 . 3/26
OMG I love this! Especially a musical Grimmjow! Please update this soon!
Zale
BleedingHeart765 chapter 12 . 2/12
So...when is the next chapter gonna come out?
lovleydragonfly chapter 12 . 2/4
Griiimmmyyyyyyyyy! Don't die!

Lol kinda a mood killer for them two...

Like: "Can't you read the mood bastard!? We're in the middle of something you good for nothin bastard!"

XD
bchiles21 chapter 12 . 1/4
Love it! Keep it goin!
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
I know I really have no actual right to ask you to update this story and I dont want to be rude or anything but could you please maybe update it, its really really good.
aleciahaney60 chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
*squeals excitedly* OMG PLease PLEASE PLEASE Tell me your gonna write more! That is amamzing and I soooooooo wanna see what happens and how they get Grimm back.
Petulant Prodigy chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
I think my stories look ten times better then yur bullshit trash! Yu can't write! GO AWAY BITCH!
maggiepiece chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
this story is really good so far! the plot is really intriguing! ahhh and poor Grimmjow and Ichigo got cockblocked twice lol
I can't wait for an update, really loved this so far! And I want Grimmjow and Ichigo back together in their room, happily reunited XD
well, keep up your awesome work!
TheHolyCookie chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! :D
ss17 chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Please update!
Tsuki-Ayase chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Okay so, I was going to write a review for each chapter but I was so taken in your story that I completely eat it up in one go...I FREAKING LOVE IT!
That's just...your best fic so far ( okay, I haven't read all of your fic yet, but this one has already won a prize for me xD)
Please, PLEASE continue it!
I LOVE your Shiro, your Nnoi, your Shin and your Grimm is so...HIM! You have such talent to balance humor/action/sexyness it's awesome!
I really hope you're not giving up Thriller 'cause it really would be a shame! Anyway, thank you so much for this fic and all the others! ;)
Que l'inspiration soit avec toi!
Bisous,
Ayase
Mestiza chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Fucking hell, I love this so much. It's the perfect balance between all of my favorite genres and favorite characters all in one FF.
docy chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
Wow. I freaking love this story. Grimm is finally coming out of his shell and shit's about to go down and everything and I'm super excited! You haven't updated this for ages, but please soon! It's amazing and I love your fics! :D okay goodbye and please and thank you _
unintentionally-queer chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Oh my god, are you going to update this soon? I really enjoyed this story and I can tell its getting pretty close to the end. Also, you are one of my favorite authors on here, your great at writing and do mostly my favorite pairing in the world! So yeah, I enjoy your pieces and hope this gets updated, its really good.