Reviews for What Was Once Broken
kaseyl.cheerio chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
so cool.i liked it.
Luna Plateada chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
I don't want this to continue, I NEED this to continue, wonderful story, I hope you keep writting this story.

I'll check your profile to see your knight rider stories.
Melody Phoenix chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Though it was short, I like how it ended. Looking forward to more Connor-Karr stories.
Pitbull Almighty chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
Definitely wanting this to continue :D
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
Great chapter, update soon!

Darth Krande chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
"The end"? How do you mean "the end"? There's still a lot to write about, I think. Like, a few years. Do you plan to write that as a new story?
Bahamut-255 chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
Holy. Now we see just how malicious the Director is. With one stone cold killing of Sylvia, and making sure he can hold Charlie in line.

Staying tuned for more. _
Melody Phoenix chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
Ooo... Her first 'mission' is interesting. Wonder what happen(ed/s) on it!
Darth Krande chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
The Director is still playing with fire, but this time he seems to play wisely. It was good that/how he got Connor and Karr out of the way (this time).

So, how are the plot bunnies?
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
kind of a sad chapter, but I loved it nonetheless. Update when you can.

Bahamut-255 chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
An interesting, and rather realistic development, showing how the characters are developing. And how KARR and Connor are becoming closer as time passes. Keep it up.
Darth Krande chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
So we got a hint of what's about to happen to Charlie. Btw, he should know Connor better.
brightcat12 chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
awesome story
Bahamut-255 chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Interesting chapter. The Director's attempts to secure his control over Karr, by any means he has to. Small wonder Karr is so protective of Connor. Staying tuned to learn how Karr and Connor break loose of him.
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Great chapter! It was very sweet how KARR is willing to take care of Connor, and Connor wanting to take care of him in some sort of way. :)