Reviews for Alice Alive
InTheArmsofaTheif chapter 30 . 4/25
if you ever find the time please pick this story back up! i'm stupidly invested
UniqueFreak23 chapter 23 . 3/19
nooo don't forgive him. he doesn't deserve you
UniqueFreak23 chapter 21 . 3/19
hi, how it going love?
UniqueFreak23 chapter 18 . 3/19
oh my god this chapter was hilarious especially the part with Jin. This was amazing as always
UniqueFreak23 chapter 18 . 3/18
UniqueFreak23 chapter 21 . 3/18
hi, how it going love?
UniqueFreak23 chapter 22 . 3/18
Why can't Alice just be with Hiei because all Kurama's doing is hurting her and I like him and all but she doesn't deserve to be hurt like that. in fact no one deserves that
FreshToDeath chapter 30 . 2/24
This story is magnificent! The flow and structure is amazing, and I was a little worried at first - a lot of times when an OC is added to the actual storyline of the series they often seem kind of shoved in there, but you managed to insert Alice rather seamlessly.

I think my favorite part about this story is Alice's character; probably because it is SO relatable. At least to me because I am also someone who's in her twenties.

I really do hope you continue. I would love to see where you take this!
saiya uchiha chapter 30 . 1/31
Nooooo! It's been So long since there's been an update! ..please tell me there's More! I Really wanna read more!..lol
FallingGently chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Chapter 3:
"Are you the vegan police?"
I love it. I think this character has a very compelling voice, so great job.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
This is the third time ...or fourth? i read this fanfic and i totally love it! It's a shame you don't wanna continue just because of some mean readers (as you told me) .Have you deleted your Tumblr account? I can't find it .
Anonymous chapter 30 . 7/8/2016
Hey there!I love this i really really really want to see what it's gonna happen next!3 Kaname will be Alice's new boyfriend?Or will she give Kurama a second (third?) chance?Please update! I've been waiting for so long for a new chapter! :(
Everlasting Purple chapter 30 . 5/5/2016
This is a really good story not only is everyone in character, but this is the most realistic romance I have read in a really long time. It's very refreshing and I hope you write more soon.
Candyfiendnomnom chapter 30 . 1/19/2016
I have to say, I didn't think I was going to like his story very much. I'm usually kind of iffy when it comes to interdimensional OC travellers. The romance is usually really rushed and kind of shallow, and the OC is usually very shallow in character and character development.

I was pleasantly (read SUPERDUPER) surprised to find that your story certainly doesn't follow that pattern! Alice is very well thought out and has DEPTH to her character and she contributes to the plot in a very healthy way, meaning that she doesn't monopolize or hoard the other characters' accomplishments for herself.

I'm also pleasantly surprised that she doesn't have an easy relationship with the main characters. She has her many hurdles and flaws that prevent her from achieving relationship goals, romantically and platonically. I love that Alice is really relatable to your average Jane.

Another upside to your story is that you aren't afraid to throw in evil little plot bunnies. Honestly, having her murderer follow her across dimensional membranes is pretty twisted. I love it!

The one down side that I can see in this work of art is that it hasn't been updated in years. I was really hoping that you had finished it but forgot to change the status to 'complete'. I have hope that you'll update someday. I despair at the thought of Alice's story hanging in limbo. It needs to be told!

Regardless of whether you are planning on someday finishing her tale or not, I'll be rereading this again and again. There aren't many authors that can keep her audience laughing and crying with the character. Bravo!
AnimePleasegood chapter 30 . 1/14/2016
You are a very good writer and you know how to make the fandom react in each chapter.
You made me laugh , cried and mad in a lot of scenes but it was worth to read until the end.
The words and the feels at the beginning of the story with Kurama and Alice childhood , this right there was so perfect. You know when Kurama was about to sacrifice himself to save his mother and Alice wanted to do something about it. In this arc , they both had their first kiss and it ended pretty much emotional there. Am I the only one who cursed so badly and wanted them to be together? XD But again, the way you handle it was pretty much realistic.
Throughout the story, Kurama was basically toying her feelings and for the first time I was siding with an OC and my god he was so mean and cold to her. I don't know how she could handle him. It was as if he was manipulating her like she was an experience or something. ( Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but God Kurama decide man. " Do you love her or not? ") I felt so bad for Baby Hiei and I truly think he liked her but she didn't . To my perspective, Alice was like trying to run away from Kurama treatment and decided to be with another person for appearance, which is really bad. And now, she is doing the same with Kaname. I don't what you will do next but this is really getting interesting after this GOD DARN CONFESSION of Kurama that everyone was waiting for. I think that if Alice liked more Yoko then Shuichi that will have been much hilarious to witness. I wonder how he could get jealous of his old self. LMAO He will have been more confused then he is right now. But again , the cold attitude and bad treatment remained from his precious life.

I honestly think that Kurama and Alice are really the perfect match because they knew each other real identity, true face and personality and had a very good chemistry together during 7-8 years old ago. I still think the way how you portrayed Kurama the sly fox demon was really good . XD