Reviews for Alice Alive
wow what a great story. it's a shame the author stopped updating. still worth the read. the author didn't mention anything about discontinuing the story so i really hope he/she didn't die. i ended up rooting for everyone
yesss i love love triangles they drive me crazy
InTheArmsofaTheif chapter 30 . 4/25
if you ever find the time please pick this story back up! i'm stupidly invested
Yoongayy21 chapter 23 . 3/19
nooo don't forgive him. he doesn't deserve you
Yoongayy21 chapter 21 . 3/19
hi, how it going love?
Yoongayy21 chapter 18 . 3/19
oh my god this chapter was hilarious especially the part with Jin. This was amazing as always
Yoongayy21 chapter 18 . 3/18
Yoongayy21 chapter 21 . 3/18
hi, how it going love?
Yoongayy21 chapter 22 . 3/18
Why can't Alice just be with Hiei because all Kurama's doing is hurting her and I like him and all but she doesn't deserve to be hurt like that. in fact no one deserves that
FreshToDeath chapter 30 . 2/24
This story is magnificent! The flow and structure is amazing, and I was a little worried at first - a lot of times when an OC is added to the actual storyline of the series they often seem kind of shoved in there, but you managed to insert Alice rather seamlessly.

I think my favorite part about this story is Alice's character; probably because it is SO relatable. At least to me because I am also someone who's in her twenties.

I really do hope you continue. I would love to see where you take this!
saiya uchiha chapter 30 . 1/31
Nooooo! It's been So long since there's been an update! ..please tell me there's More! I Really wanna read more!..lol
FallingGently chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Chapter 3:
"Are you the vegan police?"
I love it. I think this character has a very compelling voice, so great job.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
This is the third time ...or fourth? i read this fanfic and i totally love it! It's a shame you don't wanna continue just because of some mean readers (as you told me) .Have you deleted your Tumblr account? I can't find it .
Anonymous chapter 30 . 7/8/2016
Hey there!I love this i really really really want to see what it's gonna happen next!3 Kaname will be Alice's new boyfriend?Or will she give Kurama a second (third?) chance?Please update! I've been waiting for so long for a new chapter! :(
Everlasting Purple chapter 30 . 5/5/2016
This is a really good story not only is everyone in character, but this is the most realistic romance I have read in a really long time. It's very refreshing and I hope you write more soon.