Reviews for Alice Alive
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 30 . 5/11
Y'know... I just re read this for the fifth to sixth time and I am still enamoured with this story! Oh, i can't WAIT to see Kurama's and Kaname's interactions! Oh man! Plus, I'm quite excited to see more of Kurama's changes or behavior since the confession. God! I know your life does not revolve around fanfiction, but I can't help but ask please update soon! Or some a bit of a preview on Kaname's and Alice's interaction. I'm really shipping them(but still think Kurama is the only one for her in some twisted way)
I really love you this story.. Please keep updating it.. I couldnt stop reading it... I
sousie chapter 30 . 2/28
i hope she end up with kurama
AnimeAddict chapter 30 . 1/18
Like when r u going to update? It's been forever!
CannonRebel chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I wanna say that I absolutely love this story. Your character is very real and has feelings like a very real person and I hope the next chapter comes out soon. One of my fave. For sure.
SixPerfections chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Well.. i dunno. The whole four beasts arc was just canon with a tag along which was dissapointing. I also dont understand the horrible drama about being turned into a demon... whoohoo, big frigging deal. You get effective immortality along with the package, sign me the hell up. Meh. Your writing is good. Hope it doesnt stick quite so close to canon in the future :P
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Self-destructive.. interesting. Its a real thing. I like.

BTW your cover art for the story is nice... she also looks like every pedophile/molestor's wet dream. Oh well. Really like the story ;)
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Very good. I mean this is well written and so far it doesnt come across as corny or unrealistic at all. Love it :D
Jay Gill chapter 30 . 12/7/2014
I just posted a review.
I just barely read your profile. Please don't think that my enjoyment of your work was in anyway a push to update. It wasn't meant to do that, it was just an honest compliment.
I'd rather dislike a punch in the rectum, so accept my apologies. As for working on the love of writing again, you...go you!
Jay Gill chapter 30 . 12/7/2014
I found this story after clicking through everything on the internet. You know how those things go?

And I really quite like it a lot. Hopefully this is one that will be finished, so I've saved it to my bookmarks bar and I'll check on it every couple of weeks (then spazz out in happiness if there is an update).
I like the characterization of Kurama quite a lot. I think you've done a great job with him. Especially as it has taken for so long for him to come to terms with his feelings. At any rate, great job and I hope to read more soon!
TheBucklingBridge chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Just heard about your hiatus. I hope you can love writing again because of how much I love reading your work. I will eagerly await when you decide to return and when/if you do just know you'll be welcomed back with open arms. Best of luck with your writing journeys!
OhSoRad chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I miss this story so much! ):
TheBucklingBridge chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
Happy birthday! Looking forward to the next update ;)
a chapter 30 . 11/2/2014
NEED MOAR NAO PLZ
TimeLady S0nya chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
aaaaaah! I was in love with this story from the first chapter and all of a sudden it drops off here leaving me hanging. I'm quite seriously a sad panda right now :(

Please! Update soon, if you got bored with the story, I might be able to give you someone to bounce ideas off of if need be, I know sometimes that helps. Please please update, Im begging on my knees right now, its not often I see such a well-written, planned and put together fanfiction. I'm not easy to impress when it comes to writing, but you, my dear, have outshined quite a few people I held in high reguard with their writing.

-TL S0nya