Reviews for Alice Alive
Anonymous chapter 30 . 7/8
Hey there!I love this i really really really want to see what it's gonna happen next!3 Kaname will be Alice's new boyfriend?Or will she give Kurama a second (third?) chance?Please update! I've been waiting for so long for a new chapter! :(
Everlasting Purple chapter 30 . 5/5
This is a really good story not only is everyone in character, but this is the most realistic romance I have read in a really long time. It's very refreshing and I hope you write more soon.
Candyfiendnomnom chapter 30 . 1/19
I have to say, I didn't think I was going to like his story very much. I'm usually kind of iffy when it comes to interdimensional OC travellers. The romance is usually really rushed and kind of shallow, and the OC is usually very shallow in character and character development.

I was pleasantly (read SUPERDUPER) surprised to find that your story certainly doesn't follow that pattern! Alice is very well thought out and has DEPTH to her character and she contributes to the plot in a very healthy way, meaning that she doesn't monopolize or hoard the other characters' accomplishments for herself.

I'm also pleasantly surprised that she doesn't have an easy relationship with the main characters. She has her many hurdles and flaws that prevent her from achieving relationship goals, romantically and platonically. I love that Alice is really relatable to your average Jane.

Another upside to your story is that you aren't afraid to throw in evil little plot bunnies. Honestly, having her murderer follow her across dimensional membranes is pretty twisted. I love it!

The one down side that I can see in this work of art is that it hasn't been updated in years. I was really hoping that you had finished it but forgot to change the status to 'complete'. I have hope that you'll update someday. I despair at the thought of Alice's story hanging in limbo. It needs to be told!

Regardless of whether you are planning on someday finishing her tale or not, I'll be rereading this again and again. There aren't many authors that can keep her audience laughing and crying with the character. Bravo!
AnimePleasegood chapter 30 . 1/14
You are a very good writer and you know how to make the fandom react in each chapter.
You made me laugh , cried and mad in a lot of scenes but it was worth to read until the end.
The words and the feels at the beginning of the story with Kurama and Alice childhood , this right there was so perfect. You know when Kurama was about to sacrifice himself to save his mother and Alice wanted to do something about it. In this arc , they both had their first kiss and it ended pretty much emotional there. Am I the only one who cursed so badly and wanted them to be together? XD But again, the way you handle it was pretty much realistic.
Throughout the story, Kurama was basically toying her feelings and for the first time I was siding with an OC and my god he was so mean and cold to her. I don't know how she could handle him. It was as if he was manipulating her like she was an experience or something. ( Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but God Kurama decide man. " Do you love her or not? ") I felt so bad for Baby Hiei and I truly think he liked her but she didn't . To my perspective, Alice was like trying to run away from Kurama treatment and decided to be with another person for appearance, which is really bad. And now, she is doing the same with Kaname. I don't what you will do next but this is really getting interesting after this GOD DARN CONFESSION of Kurama that everyone was waiting for. I think that if Alice liked more Yoko then Shuichi that will have been much hilarious to witness. I wonder how he could get jealous of his old self. LMAO He will have been more confused then he is right now. But again , the cold attitude and bad treatment remained from his precious life.

I honestly think that Kurama and Alice are really the perfect match because they knew each other real identity, true face and personality and had a very good chemistry together during 7-8 years old ago. I still think the way how you portrayed Kurama the sly fox demon was really good . XD
misherukuro chapter 30 . 12/22/2015
This was a delightfully engaging read. You did a fantastic job with both the depth of Alice as well as putting a lot of effort into your characterizations of the cannon. I hope you update some day but even if not thanks a bunch for writing and sharing as much as you did. ~,~
iiceangel3.o chapter 30 . 11/20/2015
I love this so much! Alice is great and I definitely think she needs a break! I miss her and Hiei together!
innerbunny chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
I'm not going to tell you to update or anything like that. I just wanted you to know I really enjoy this story, and I can't wait until you're where you need to be to continue.
AyakaSakurai chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Okay sorry. I didn't read your Profile page until after I reviewed. I understand and take azl the time you need!
AyakaSakurai chapter 30 . 9/10/2015
WTF it's been a year since you updated? Holy shot time goes fast! UpDaTe!
SenshiApollo chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
"Alice needed to die" ahaha, loving this so far.
beautifulwithin chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
It's sad that this hasn't been updated in a year. This story was so great.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/15/2015
Oh my god! Awesome story. Absolutely love it! To tell you the truth, I hope she would never end up with Kurama. With the cruelty he's been treatimg most of the time made him hate him a bit. But I can totally see her happy with Kaname...and Hiei too!
Again awesome story and hope to read more!
SliverKitsuneGrlAngel chapter 30 . 7/8/2015
this story is amazing and wonderfully well written! a shame you haven't updated in almost a year :[ I eagerly await the day this wonderful tale is continued!
~Artemis
Zakuro Nakishai chapter 30 . 7/8/2015
Aw, man. I really wish you went with the Alice/Hiei relationship. I'm kind of disappointed that it's not gonna happen. Kurama is so exhausting. Haha.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/18/2015
...I was seriously hoping for some AlicexHiei action... My new OTP!