Reviews for Prelude
the stargate time traveller chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
I thought Chakotay was vegetarian. Nice story though, well written and conceived.
battlevalkyrie chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
I really liked this! It's nice, I thought your characters were very believable and it makes a lot of sense that maybe that's what happened to make Seven create the holodeck version of Chakotay. :) Awesome fic.
Mtwapa chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Oh dear, I can't believe this is the end [

A very nice ending and (I'll say it again) you worked it all so masterfully into Human Error, which gives a really nice background to the episode.

Thank-you so much for writing this, it's been a real pleasure to read and maybe you'll be inspired to write some more C7 soon.

mtwapa
Mtwapa chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
wohooo! lots of sweet C7 moments here.

You've worked 'Prelude' in perfectly to build up to the moment in Human Error when C invites her to Neelix's 'Talaxian tenderloin in ten minutes'. Brilliant!
Mtwapa chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Another lovely chappie!

The scene with Seven, Icheb and Naomi playing kadis-kot was so engaging and lively to read, the words just seemed to fly of the screen because it was all truly so in character.

I'm glad you confronted the trust issue here too and brought in further instances that really do show that J doesn't trust C completely. That J was going to give a commendation and not an apology was very in character.

Lovely writing as always.
Mtwapa chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Hmm Chakotay jealous much here when Ravoc gives 7 a once over p...hahahaha.

I'm really enjoying your fic, it's so well written and it really does consider all aspects of Workforce. C's realisation that 7 years practically meant nothing to J was beautifully illustrated when you compared it to Tom's concern for B'elanna even though they thought they had no obvious link when on Quarra.

Great Job ]
Mtwapa chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Sorry for the double posting of the review, I think is acting up again [

Nice long chappie here. I like the build up you have going on between Yerid and C. You are doing a great job of giving attention to the actual process of rebuilding memories and how the crew may be coping with it.

Shame 7 couldn't stay in her civilian clothes a bit longer p but you wrote her transformation well from Annika back to 7 and that she feels like she belongs because the Doc and Neelix are happy 7 is back.
Mtwapa chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
I finally watched 'Workforce'! Sooo I finally have the pleasure of reading your fic and having it make sense.

7's turbulent emotions about Dr Ranoc's welfare was really well written and the C7er in me couldn't help but love how C was able to tell something was wrong with 7 and have her confide in him ]
Mtwapa chapter 1 . 4/10/2011

DestinChild chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Oh I loved it
Ice Queen chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Good job writing the characters. It wasn't over done and worked well with the portrayals in the show. I really enjoyed this story & hope you keep writing. Nice transition into the next step of C/7 at the end. I think it would be interesting for you to write about her 'experiments' on the holodeck. Cheers :)
lisac1965 chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Awesome! Loved how you transitioned between Workforce and Human Error. Hope to read more C/7 from you. Also, thanks for your reviews of The Little Girl, so far. Your feedback means a lot! :)
scifiromance chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Oh it was GREAT! Wonderful ending! It dealt with both "Human Error" and Chakotay's feelings as well. I loved it.

PLEASE WRITE MORE C/7 SOON!

Thank you and well done!

scifiromance
EMcKinney chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Awww, they stayed up all night! I think it was sweet how Chakotay enjoyed her cooking so much. Great chapter!
DestinChild chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
I loved this chapter. They were so cute with each other. YAY