Reviews for All This Time
Rosewood17 chapter 2 . 2/9
Oh gosh, sad!
Rosewood17 chapter 1 . 2/9
This is my first Criminal Minds fic and I love the premise. JJ totally ships it...
judith chapter 72 . 10/18/2014
i realize this was written a year or so ago but its new to me. so far i am enjoying the heck out of this story. its made me laugh more than once. especially with henri and his urge to run naked and now flushing things down the toilet. lol my youngest grandson drove his parents nuts when he was two because he threw everything he could find into the toilet. this is a great story
girliegirl511 chapter 108 . 9/9/2014
I read your entire story starting at 7:30am and just finished at 11:34pm! It was great! One of the best Aaron and Emily stories out there! Character and plot development were written really well. Some stories are all love scenes but I like an actual plot :) Sad it's over :(
seriouslyseverus chapter 108 . 8/6/2014
great end to a great story- with seven in the family Hotch might get his Suburban after all!
seriouslyseverus chapter 97 . 8/3/2014
i love that Hotch is playing GTA! awesome!
saintlyseverus chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
what a nasty way to bring them together. but im excited at the potential here- my FAVE couple!
ViSav77 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Thank you for the story. It's such a beautiful story...
M chapter 108 . 12/22/2013
Loved this story. Lot of people don't get young children right when they write them, but you did a fabulous job. I especially liked Henry, his little boy jealousy over mama was very cute.
sasharose3 chapter 98 . 10/8/2013
I was just wondering if you still had The Lost Chapters up on AO3. I saw you had deleted things in your bio but didn't know if maybe I just couldn't find it. I'm loving the story anyway and can't seem to get enough but just figured I'd ask.
Guest chapter 108 . 9/25/2013
Great story... It is good to read a story that is not infantile in language or concept. With that said, thank you, as well, for separating the 'juicy' version out into separate content. While I enjoy a well-crafted story, I would rather not read the intimate details of close encounters. So I could enjoy this story all the better.
Genna chapter 108 . 8/24/2013
Thank you thank you thank you thank you.

From the bottom of my heart. I've loved this story more than words could probably express. It was absolutely beautiful. I can't tell you how much I loved the character development and the intricate plot with the flashbacks. It was just all so beautifully crafted. Even though you've edited out some parts, and I would have loved to have read them, I don't think it took away from it at all. I still loved every second of it.

Sending you a massive amount of love from Australia! 3
catgurl83 chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. It is very well written and very emotionally driven. I'd like to read the unedited chapters. What is an AO3 account and where do I find it?
Guest chapter 108 . 6/7/2013
Hi,

I know I came to this fic really late, but I really enjoyed it and am seriously impressed at your commitment to such a long story. I'm not sure how you feel about the Beth and Hotch story line but I just saw the season 8 finale where they showed Hotch's domestic side and I just thought the way you wrote Hotch at home actually fitted with the way they showed him in that ep so you clearly know your Hotch :)

I loved some of the little details too about the car shopping and the black Tahoe and which hairstyle suited him best. I could really see Emily all the way through and you captured Garcia beautifully. And as for the Charlie and Hotch relationship I think it actually made me want to have a baby!

Thanks for sharing!
Inanna chapter 108 . 5/2/2013
Okay. I've been really holding off on this, obviously. I love how events come full circle here. It reminded me of what a Native American lit professor told me once when I was I'm college. Thinking of time as linear is so masculine as well as Western. That it was okay to see events, to see time in a circular fashion. From that time, I've really grown to appreciate stories written like this. I believe it allows us to see into characters so much more. Your characterizations have an amazing of depth to them. It's something I hope to eventually emulate in my own writing. Thank you again for writing this story. It was beautiful. :-)
3,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »