Reviews for All This Time
Mel chapter 108 . 7/13
Me encanto el fin, me encanto el hecho de muchos capĂ­tulos y la trama fue excelente... Lo ame
Okay, so I just left you a review on the last chapter, I mentioned that I was a fraternal twin also. Why are they booyyss? I would have loved to see Emily with a baby girl. But, on the other hand, I absolutely love the way you did their middle names, especially Mathew. The ending was perfect, too, flashing back to her very first meeting with Hotch. All in all, this was probably the best story I have ever read in this genre. Thank you!
I know it's been years since you posted this story, but this is my first time reading it. I haven't reviewed yet, but I do love the story! I'm actually a twin, me and my sister are fraternal. I'm kinda disappointed Emily is having boys, though. I was so hoping for a dark haired little girl! Anyways, thanks for the awesome story so far!
laily.spenstar chapter 108 . 9/14/2016
Hello there! I'm just starting to read Criminal Minds fics, and just stumble upon this story. I was hoping to see a lot of actions between Aaron and Emily, but I still love this fic. From the first chapter, I got hooked. I even cry my eyes out, when JJ and Will passed away. It was heartbreaking. But then slowly the story brought a lot of twist and turns of events, and created a beautiful family. That is what I believe. That everything happens for a reason. You'll never know when you will meet the love of your life. I'm hoping I could meet mine soon. Someone like Aaron is a great bonus *wink*.

Back to the story, I have to say I love every single chapter. Do you know that I kept reading for 3 days to finish all the chapters? The storyline was good! I love Hotch-Emily relationship so much. Plus the addition of all the kids. Even little Charlotte captured my heart.

So sad I couldn't read what happened the first time between Hotch and Emily, or the second time. I'm glad you gave them twins in the end. They both deserve to have their own child, or children.

Just curious, do you plan to write a sequel? If you do, I surely look forward to it. Couldn't get enough of the couple and their children.

I guess this is my review for all the chapters. Really enjoyed this fic. I love how you slot in flashbacks in between the story, my favourite is the last flashback when Emily first joined the team. That was the best! Please keep on writing!
PagetPaulson chapter 96 . 1/15/2016
Henry is always the cutest!
Reading this story for the 10th time btw
Lisa chapter 98 . 1/12/2016
I waited 98 chapters for no sex scene. Thanks for nothing. Bullshit.
No chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
There's no AO3 account to view the cut chapters like you've said there is. Where can I find them?
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 29 . 12/16/2015
What episode is the last part refering to?
nicene27 chapter 37 . 5/30/2015
The vision of little Henry streaking past their living room had me seriously laughing out loud!
nicene27 chapter 36 . 5/30/2015
That last bit about their weight is terribly endearing :)
nicene27 chapter 34 . 5/30/2015
Ugh, this situation was mostly Hotch's making at the start, to be sure, but I feel like Emily is needlessly punishing both herself and him by shutting down any possibility for a future relationship. She might not realize she's being vindictive at the moment, but I really think it comes across in the way that she's acting. All of this behavior is realistic certainly, it just sucks that they insist on making things harder for themselves.
nicene27 chapter 33 . 5/30/2015
Sigh. These two. Distance meet ignorance.
nicene27 chapter 32 . 5/30/2015
The description of Jack's video just about gutted me; very touching.
nicene27 chapter 31 . 5/30/2015
Jack! God love him and his impeccable timing ;)
nicene27 chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
Ah, decision-making skills ;)
3,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »