Reviews for All This Time
MeGkAtHeRiNe chapter 96 . 1/15
Henry is always the cutest!
Reading this story for the 10th time btw
Lisa chapter 98 . 1/12
I waited 98 chapters for no sex scene. Thanks for nothing. Bullshit.
No chapter 1 . 1/2
There's no AO3 account to view the cut chapters like you've said there is. Where can I find them?
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 29 . 12/16/2015
What episode is the last part refering to?
nicene27 chapter 37 . 5/30/2015
The vision of little Henry streaking past their living room had me seriously laughing out loud!
nicene27 chapter 36 . 5/30/2015
That last bit about their weight is terribly endearing :)
nicene27 chapter 34 . 5/30/2015
Ugh, this situation was mostly Hotch's making at the start, to be sure, but I feel like Emily is needlessly punishing both herself and him by shutting down any possibility for a future relationship. She might not realize she's being vindictive at the moment, but I really think it comes across in the way that she's acting. All of this behavior is realistic certainly, it just sucks that they insist on making things harder for themselves.
nicene27 chapter 33 . 5/30/2015
Sigh. These two. Distance meet ignorance.
nicene27 chapter 32 . 5/30/2015
The description of Jack's video just about gutted me; very touching.
nicene27 chapter 31 . 5/30/2015
Jack! God love him and his impeccable timing ;)
nicene27 chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
Ah, decision-making skills ;)
nicene27 chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
Ah, consider me slow, but I hadn't caught on to the idea that Hotch had left the BAU with Emily in mind. Or more specifically, with the intent of putting himself as far out of the way from Emily as possible. If it were any other character I'd say it's kind of an extreme move (and I still believe it is), but Hotch is dedicated enough to his decisions to realistically see this one through in this way. Sigh. He's missing the forest for the trees.
nicene27 chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
I find Hotch's reasoning for distancing himself from Emily to be totally in character; it certainly makes sense that he would feel unworthy or undeserving of love. So he pushes Emily away, ostensibly for her own good because she deserves better, and meanwhile Emily is left confused by the abrupt distance in their relationship; something that must particularly smart because she thought they were on the same page and heading towards something together. It's a mess, but like I said, I can completely see Hotch denying himself love and happiness in this way.

Only, now that it's been six or seven months since he made that decision, what has prompted him to try and draw close to Emily again? It seems unfair of him to want to be friends again when he never offered an explanation for why they stopped being friends in the first place. Poor Emily must be confused, bitter and not a little indignant.
nicene27 chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
Those last few lines in the chapter are pretty gut wrenching, but beautiful. I'm hoping that the next couple of chapters will clear up some of the mystery surrounding what Hotch did to Emily.
nicene27 chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
I'm curious about what might have happened to Emily during her abduction in 2008...I have an, admittedly, awful idea of what was probably done to her, but more than anything, I'm surprised that she and Hotch were so close at the time that she would divulge that information to him instead of JJ.
3,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »