Reviews for The Journey
The-Jade-Knight of Kozar chapter 2 . 6/17
It was so cute
ShadowLucarioXY chapter 2 . 1/4
The problem with reading this is the bad grammar and spelling (no offense) and that pidove and meinfoo's names are in a different language so I had to look mamepato and kojofu up on the internet.
Ace X Y chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Nooooooo I like this one it makes me imoshitions go hay wire
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Do you have a link to the old fanfic memories to a new life ? I would love to see it
Hanna Kurosaki-chan chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
Please, please, please update
Bryanna chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
Hi you wrote chapter na two years ago and I would real like to have another chapter even though I start to talk about anytime with ashes funeral and when he died. I have you an idea of what I would like in the next chapter so please use it if you want to. Bye
Bryanna chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
Hi I really hope you make a new chapter because I would like it if somehow blue remembers he is really a a human named ash and remember his friends and everything that happened. If you already did that I did not know I just skipped to the an and still have two chapters to go but if you did not please. It just makes me sad because he has these dreams of what happened but dose not remember anyone or anything about his real life as ash.
Bryanna chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
Hi I still like this story but any time when it starts to talk about when ash died I start to get years in my yes a little.
But I am not say there bad it's just they make some people just want to cry.
Bryanna chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Hi you did a good job and I liked this chapter but the part when ash died was sad I have no idea why but I started to cry. It was still good though I'm happy you put a riolu and a zoroark in it because those are two of my favorite pokemon.
thedoctor.johnny chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
really your getting bambi into this that's Lowell low.
thedoctor.johnny chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
ITS SO FUCKING SAD
IHaveAnAccount chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
"I washed my underwear everyday." Made me crack up so hard even while weeping.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Oh my god there was a bambi reference:o
bambilover chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
the ending it sounds like when bambi's mother was killed lol
Trimander chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
This story is epic and so are you.