Reviews for they said it was the fall of man
Doni chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Amazingly well done.
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
beautiful fic, your writing is amazing, and i totally admire you for it. thanks for sharing.
melitta4ever chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Wow. The cage idea is brilliant. Sam speaking enochian too. Love the ending, their universe ...

Thanks for sharing.
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
When things stop making sense, Dean still has one thing he knows with certainty, he is Sammy's big brother. There are things that are so wrong in this story but somehow it pales in comparison with the love the brothers have for each other. And Bobby is pure gold :) Thank you for writing, I really enjoyed this!
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
WOW! That was Awesome!
casammy chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Sammy with wings, beautiful! I love the wincest dean/sam
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I'm still working my way through the show, but this is SO AWESOME. And I totally forgive you for not updating any of your FFV stories.
Bob Da Peach chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh there was major whi,pering in the back of my head in this story.

My lip hurts from biting it too...

You certainly got an emotional response out of me!
kirallie chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow. Poor Dean but at least Sam's reacting to stuff and knows who Dean is. So is Sam sharing he powers with Dean somehow or does Dean now have powers of his own? Glad Bobby stood by them. Why did the wings vanish?
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Author: Hades' Phoenix

Pairing: Sam/Dean

Rating/Warnings: R – sex, madness and weirdness,

Spoilers: General S6 spoilers, compliant through 6x10, "Caged Heat."

Summary: Sam gets his soul back on a Monday.

Word Count: ~7,850

Where was the warning about the Wincest? Readers like me would like to have that information available. Please fix that as soon as possible.
Schildkroete chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wow. Just... wow. Awesome.

Intense and so well written, and the idea of Sam only speaking Enochian anymore is so fantastic I want this to become canon.

Also, creepy wings!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
AWWWWWE POOR SAMMY HE BROKEN AWWWWE LOVE DEAN HE SUCHA AWEOSME BROTHER 0,0
Copper Kestrel chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Um. Wow. This... totally blew me away. It is beautifully lyrical, the story flowing through the repetition of phrases and idea, and your writing style is amazing, as is the sheer depth of feeling and sensation that you convey in this. It's incredibly painful to read, but in the best, best possible way, and I've just read it through twice and still find myself amazed by the punch this packs. Thank you for writing this.
Aishiteru Koinu chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wow! I will have to say, right into the first few paragraphs I could not stop myself from reading the whole chapter. The direction of this story, the ideas, the characters' behaviors and interactions, plus the language barriers - I love it all! I don't see a "Complete" posted on this story so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that means there will be another chapter. I hope that when Sam does get his soul back in Supernatural, it turns out to be something like this because that would make it extremely interesting and enjoyable to watch - not meaning for that come off as being sadistic since those boys suffer enough as it is.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Wow. Just... wow. I usually stay far away from Wincest but for some reason I thought I'd give this a chance, and I'm absolutely astounded by your incredible style of writing. This was amazing.