Reviews for Superbi Snotface
Morphine Dementia chapter 1 . 10/13
Amazing. I laughed a lot. Also, poor Squalo, and wow, that's just like Xanxus to not know what feelings are omg. IC and brilliant! Thanks for writing this!
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/7
Laughing my ass off because awkward, caring Xanxus is always a rare hilarity that should be preserved.
Svelis chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I can't believe in the sweetness of it (for Xanxus standarts, at least!)! Thank you so much for it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awww... Xanxus...

You're so 'nice' to the sick Squalo!

So sweet, eh. ahahaha

He is human after all...

cute! X3
Mayca chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
i like this story,... it shows compassionate. that even a cruel demonic person could have a sympathy towards other.. that all that i could say.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
lovely ;)
I had great time reading. thank you for this story!
Kildosad chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
:) nice
swanfrost chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
LOL That's SO cute! A quiet Squalo is NOTHING good. Nice one-shot!
Crimefire chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Hahaha! "Pukabola"

I love the Varia in this! Poor. Squalo got a case of the man flu!
A Natsume Yuujinchou lover chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hey Nightsmoke!

This is the first fanfic i ever read, but i didn't have an account then so i couldn't review you story. Plus my dad changed my laptop so i couldnt find this story either. _

So, all i would like to say is: I LOVE IT! :D (Yes, from that sentence it may sound a little fake but thats all i feel about it. Seriously.)

Keep up the good work!

From, A Natsume Yuujinchou Lover
Mneo chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Haha whoops, I sent the wrong review for your other fic Behind on the Times. I meant it for this fic and the review I was writing for this one for the other.

Anyways Behind on the Times was a great fic :)
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Adorable I love how Xanxus secretly cares for Squalo underneath his "badass" exterior. This was very well written, great job. -

Ari chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
"If I see your ass out of bed any time tomorrow, I'll shoot you," he added. *-* it was sooo cute

i love the fanfiction *-* poor squalo T_T cold is bad ò_ó
Lulu-ichigo chapter 1 . 12/4/2010