Reviews for Saints, Sinners, and Saviors
Grifter67 chapter 12 . 8/20
You have Booth and Brennan's banter down pat, I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that "tuck and roll" line from Booth, I would had either choked or spit whatever I was drinking right out. Like how Booth is slowly getting his nephew to not be frightened of him.
Bones2014 chapter 45 . 2/13
I'm sorry that I read through this story without commenting until now. I just couldn't stop reading, until I read the chapter where he died. Then I stopped. And cried. I could not fathom that. At all. I had to take some time, & then force myself to read on. And then to have him alive, but lost? Uhg. You are the absolute best at angst & intensity. Create this wonderful little family, & then put them through the ringer. I've got to find out what happens, so I'm on to the next story in the series. You are awesome!
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 2/11
Well there you go starting out with intense again. So of course I'm hooked.
Marceline19 chapter 44 . 5/22/2013
Great story, one of the best of the saga!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 44 . 1/11/2013
Oh no you didn't leave it here... Thank goodness the next in the series is already up and complete... I love these!
FaithinBones chapter 45 . 9/5/2012
Ok then moving in. Hope you still don't mind me cluttering up your in box.
FaithinBones chapter 44 . 9/5/2012
You had me teary again.
FaithinBones chapter 43 . 9/5/2012
She needed to do that and Harding is a great friend.
FaithinBones chapter 42 . 9/5/2012
I'm glad Frank helped her with Jared. I wanted her to slap him at least once. Ha ha
FaithinBones chapter 41 . 9/5/2012
I hope she slaps the crap out of Jared. He is such a self centered jerk.
FaithinBones chapter 40 . 9/5/2012
Made me teary. You write very well and I can feel the emotions from everyone you write. That is a wonderful gift.
FaithinBones chapter 39 . 9/4/2012
Whew. Ok I hope you don't do that again. You had me worried.
FaithinBones chapter 38 . 9/4/2012
Oh God I may have to quit reading this.
FaithinBones chapter 37 . 9/4/2012
The swat guy is doing the right thing.
FaithinBones chapter 36 . 9/4/2012
The guy deserved what he got but still wow that is a nasty way to go. Hope Booth is ok.