Reviews for Parasitic
Life of the Planet chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I agree with all the other reviews that I have read here; Lucrecia's life is essentially one big screw-up after another, with Cloud and his friends having to work to clean up the first disaster she created (Sephiroth). Grimoire died by her impatience, Vincent suffered by her idiocy and blind "love" (ugh) towards Hojo...bottom line, "I'm so sorry" is not enough in this case. Good work expressing this.
loveaustralia chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Excellent! I always felt that however sorry Lucrecia later claimed to be, she was one warped bitch to begin with.

Tariray chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Bah - that's it - you have a new adoring fan.

You cannot imagine how much this fiction represents all that i loathe and believe of Lucretia.

If squeenix ever made a more pathetic character - i do not think they did it on purpose.

I love Shelke and that way you have made her cold and yet passionate in her observations.

And your description of Lucretia is perfection.

I draw inspiration for my own long winded fic from this.

Jebus Creiss chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Charisma: a divine aura of impending tragedy.

Like a dramatic soap opera, like a train wreck in the making, one cannot look away. The urge to help clashes with the need to look away, ensnaring the viewer in a web of suspense.

Frozen, as they wait for the inevitable doom.

Rarely have I seen such a sentiment so clearly expressed. Excellent work, Nietsche's Itch.
Saya Moonshadow chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Oh man. Even though I don't like either character (Lucrecia or Shelke), I adored Shelke's thought process here, because she's absolutely right. Lucrecia had everything, and screwed it all up through sheer idiocy. It honestly surprises me that Square tried to portray her actions in a good light in DoC.

But meh. You did a good job, and this was very well-written )
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Loved it. It's exactly who Lucrecia is. I felt like these were my thoughts instead of Shelke's. I'm definitely rooting for Shelke!
Franbunanza chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
very good, perfect disection of Lucrecia from an interesting perspective (Shelke's). Nicely done