Reviews for Good Luck Charm
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Ahh.. That just gave me the best feelings. :)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Sweet! Maybe she's getting it into her head that although she does alter probability locally, it is not necessarily a negative effect.

I guess being in love helps to clarify things like that.

Raven was impressive here. Very much in-character, too. The way she approached Jinx felt just too damn real.

And then, finally, Jinx "screwed her bravery to the sticking point" and took up her position - both physically and metaphorically - as KF's girlfriend.

Really good work. Goes in Favorites.
a paper flower chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Very, very sweet and nice. I love the Raven and Jinx bonding moments. I had a feeling that they would be really good friends, since they are so much alike. Very well done!
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
i wouldn't think of ravem as the one to talk to her but i like it. and i love the affection that u so clearly portray between wally and jinx
Cherry blossom chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Very kawaii. I love the whole bad luck yet a good luck charm thing... Ugh never mind, moral, I loved it!
animeaddict2323232 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
i thought it was rlly well written and i adored the convo btween raven and jinx. MAKE MORE PLEASSEEE
love is killing me chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
so cute!
KityPryde chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Ah! Awesome! Seriously. Love how you captured their personalities. I wish the show had been this deep. And... I love Wally he's so cute! there i said it :)
Alice chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
it was good. very good.
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Don't be bleh-ing. GURL. :D I love you, you love me, we're a great big family! ...actually, I had to think about that...idiots wanting to kill Barney...(o.O)
PineappleFields chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
i thought you were going to continue the story! SAAAAD i really was waiting for other chapter, anyway it was amazing!
IReadFromTheLastPage chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
such a good story-oneshot-chapter thingy...proble the best jinx and kid flash stories ever! I mean, except the original, ya know with the titans, but that like the ORIGINAL and it started it, so you can't beat the begining...? great storyXD
dark king chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
i loved the story add on to it through ravens pov maby or just continue
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
this...was...AWSOME
Kira2667 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Don't worry, it's actually pretty good. You got Jinx's character really well, and I love the bit of sarcasm you added into her thoughts. While Raven's "bonding" talk seems awkwardly blunt at first, I can see her talking like that for real. Oh, and of course the ending was adorable, so great job