Reviews for Situation
Call Me. MIRA chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Could you do the date with fuji too, that would be hilarious and amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
ehehehe...poor ryoma...yet, you are a lucky ducky...somehow...
violetkisses chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
ohmy. hee-hee. wanna see his date with fuji XDDD. atoryoooo is adorable.
thfourteenth chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
haha this is cute!

so ryoma is going out weekends with different people, i would LOVE to see fuji syusuke's little dinner outing... hmm, what about yukimura's... *smile*
sherlycakesandjohnnybuns chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love you.

.You.:D

You are just amazing3

This is an amazing story.

My friend thinks so
Catkac chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
''His strong limbs overpowered me greatly...'' I don't know why but this sentence had me crackin' up and I was laughing out loud late at night (ok, it's only 19:23 but you get the drift).

''I squealed...'' seemed really OOC but I'm not here judging you, just giving you my opinion.

At some parts I thought third person POV would have been better, but you got me with implying my all time favourite - Thrill Pair. I expect (ok, not expect... hope for?) more stories. (Maybe some thrill while you're at it?)
hollowPride chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I shall never look at cheese sauce the same again. Lol

I love it!

Please tell what happens in his date with Fuji, i would really love to read that
denizen of the night chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Uwaah... I never thought cheese sauce could be so kinky! two thumbs up from my inner perv *
animelover4ever69 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
funny! thoroughly enjoyed it.
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
"Take off your pants, Echizen."

BEST FIRST LINE EVER! You know how I snicker about these things! XD KINKY! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I love Ryoma's odd life since it leads to pure uke pervertedness! XDDDDDDDDDD

You know I love your sadism. This was deliciously kinky! (Great, now I like the sound of that word too!)

"I told you to take off your pants nicely, but now I'm just going to have to do things my own way."

(OMG! Atobe's going commando; in a whole new way XD)

My, is it just me, or did you make Ryoma's moans extra kinky? Nope, you did it on purpose. THANKS!

"Maybe one day I'll understand why these types of situations are attracted to me. For now, I think I'm going to go find a lock for my pants or something. I mean, I have to go out with Fuji-senpai next weekend. If this is what happens while with Atobeā€¦ no. I don't even want to think about what'll go on with Fuji-senpai. Maybe I'll just cancel"

You're really amusing me. XDDD Kekekekekeke. Pray tell, what happens? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

THANKS FOR THE PRESENT GRANNY AMIRA! I'M GONNA HAVE TO PAY YOU BACK WITH SOMETHING GOOD. XD