Reviews for Operation Save Elena
Sian99 chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
Love the story. We interesting view of how each of the characters from either show would interact. Would love to see more of Caroline and to see if she plays a part in any of this.
PrewalShadeX chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Awesome! Please update soon!
arianabeavers12 chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
I like your Vampire Diaries and Nikita crossover
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Ummm why are there no more chapters to this I know it's been a while but this is killing me.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Yay military is bad ads so glad u added her in
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Nooooooooooo Damon needs to win.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Ummm elena needs to end up with Damon.
YoungWildFree15 chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
hey love the story but one quick question...are you gonna continue it or have i hit a dead end? i would really love for you to continue its an amazing story and would like more. it is really gonna wreck my head if you completely stop it here, i know you haven't updated this story in like 3 years but i thought i'd ask its class unlike an TVD story I've read, so anywho that's about it thought i'd let ya know that i want more of the story even though you more than likely not going to continue. thanks

YoungWildFree15
Riplynne chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Now that I think about it her and Michael would be pretty cute... Gaah! I'm stuck. Just not damon
Riplynne chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Owen.! Stephanalready gets her in the show Michael for Nikita, Damon I like him with Bonnie or you could put him with Nikita that would be cute
Iresha chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
:0 he's with Katherine? what! oh come on!
alonealexabluerose chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
Cool man update soon!
SharpenedPencilAndReady2Mingle chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
is the poll still open cause if so, Owen and Elena would be a cute couple. Oh you should like make her with Damon but also with Owen afterwards! :)
midnightwings96 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Damon and Elena belong together. Nuff said.

I kind of have this picture in my head of Damon finding out where Division is, and ripping through the building being all vampy and breaking her out. Total badass like...:)

If Elena gets with Owen, I will stop reading. I mean, seriously, he's like 30. Yeah, Damon is a whole lot older, but he has a young spirit and doesn't look that much older than Elena.
Javeria chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
Just read this and I love it..continue soon