Reviews for Operation Save Elena
Sian99 chapter 13 . 4/15
Love the story. We interesting view of how each of the characters from either show would interact. Would love to see more of Caroline and to see if she plays a part in any of this.
PrewalShadeX chapter 13 . 3/1
Awesome! Please update soon!
arianabeavers12 chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
I like your Vampire Diaries and Nikita crossover
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Ummm why are there no more chapters to this I know it's been a while but this is killing me.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Yay military is bad ads so glad u added her in
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Nooooooooooo Damon needs to win.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Ummm elena needs to end up with Damon.
YoungWildFree15 chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
hey love the story but one quick question...are you gonna continue it or have i hit a dead end? i would really love for you to continue its an amazing story and would like more. it is really gonna wreck my head if you completely stop it here, i know you haven't updated this story in like 3 years but i thought i'd ask its class unlike an TVD story I've read, so anywho that's about it thought i'd let ya know that i want more of the story even though you more than likely not going to continue. thanks

Riplynne chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Now that I think about it her and Michael would be pretty cute... Gaah! I'm stuck. Just not damon
Riplynne chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Owen.! Stephanalready gets her in the show Michael for Nikita, Damon I like him with Bonnie or you could put him with Nikita that would be cute
Iresha chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
:0 he's with Katherine? what! oh come on!
alonealexabluerose chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
Cool man update soon!
SharpenedPencilAndReady2Mingle chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
is the poll still open cause if so, Owen and Elena would be a cute couple. Oh you should like make her with Damon but also with Owen afterwards! :)
midnightwings96 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Damon and Elena belong together. Nuff said.

I kind of have this picture in my head of Damon finding out where Division is, and ripping through the building being all vampy and breaking her out. Total badass like...:)

If Elena gets with Owen, I will stop reading. I mean, seriously, he's like 30. Yeah, Damon is a whole lot older, but he has a young spirit and doesn't look that much older than Elena.
Javeria chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
Just read this and I love it..continue soon