Reviews for Operation Save Elena
YoungWildFree15 chapter 13 . 2/23
hey love the story but one quick question...are you gonna continue it or have i hit a dead end? i would really love for you to continue its an amazing story and would like more. it is really gonna wreck my head if you completely stop it here, i know you haven't updated this story in like 3 years but i thought i'd ask its class unlike an TVD story I've read, so anywho that's about it thought i'd let ya know that i want more of the story even though you more than likely not going to continue. thanks

YoungWildFree15
Riplynne chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Now that I think about it her and Michael would be pretty cute... Gaah! I'm stuck. Just not damon
Riplynne chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Owen.! Stephanalready gets her in the show Michael for Nikita, Damon I like him with Bonnie or you could put him with Nikita that would be cute
Iresha chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
:0 he's with Katherine? what! oh come on!
alonealexabluerose chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
Cool man update soon!
SharpenedPencilAndReady2Mingle chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
is the poll still open cause if so, Owen and Elena would be a cute couple. Oh you should like make her with Damon but also with Owen afterwards! :)
midnightwings96 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Damon and Elena belong together. Nuff said.

I kind of have this picture in my head of Damon finding out where Division is, and ripping through the building being all vampy and breaking her out. Total badass like...:)

If Elena gets with Owen, I will stop reading. I mean, seriously, he's like 30. Yeah, Damon is a whole lot older, but he has a young spirit and doesn't look that much older than Elena.
Javeria chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
Just read this and I love it..continue soon
byebyebirdy chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! i mean, who would have thought that this would have worked? two completely different shows and they worked! i have alot of respect for you now. secondly, great chapters so far! loving them! and finally, if the poll about who Elena should be with, i vote Owen!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
greatest. story. ever. :) hope u can update soon
Ashlight11 chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
Haha, I'm loving this so much. I vote for OwenxElena. I luffle him! Damon vs. Nikki, yah... Damon wins. Is he still drunk, or is he just naturally more open in your story? In the series he guards the vampire thing pretty close. You should have Katherine sneak in instead of Elena and have her kill Percy xD. Are you going to save Michael, or kill him? Or have Damon kill him then have Nikki kill Damon and Elena gets Owen, Nikki gets left in the dark and lonely, and Stephan gets Katherine? Or can we pull Fletcher in here and get him tangled up. Bonnie could even bring Daniel back from the grave xD. There should be a sign in Mystic Falls that says 'No one dies here. If you do, we make you immortal or bring you back. So go die somewheres else' XD. Update soon plz!

-Ashy *.*
Lydia Belle chapter 13 . 6/5/2011
ok, plzzzz tell me your gonna update soon! i really love this, and i want a new chapter sooooooooooooooon!
perpetuallycompuzzled chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
HOORAY! GLAD YOU'RE BACK :D (kind of sad thing is that i've been watching for this story forever)
AlisaPhenom chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
Brilliant, as usual. So glad you *finally* updated! :)

Can't wait to read more.
Dark Alana chapter 13 . 5/13/2011
Love the new chapter. Thank you for updating. But can we please have so more Elena POV please. Update soon! ]