Reviews for That Evil Little Sexy Pants
ColynnGrace chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I just wanna say that I laughed at the title for a good five minutes before I was even able to start reading the story, it was legitimately one of the most beautiful things i have ever encountered in my life time.
Lady Mitzi chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
That was wonderful and the last sentence made me laugh. :)
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
LOLOLOL You cannot believe the amount of times that I have freaking laughed at this story. I swear I KNEW that Bellatrix was horny for Voldemort. I swear my friends and I were all on her dirty little secret. WE ALL KNEW. :D

I love this, dammit I love you for writing this. It's just freaking amazing :D :D :D
Too Lazy To Login Haha chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is AMAZINGLY written. I LOVE your style. :D

The in-depth perception of Bellatrix's mind is very interesting, and that one-sided romantic take on it is something I thought I caught glimpses of when I read the books that you portrayed greatly.

The broken up sections are thought-provoking as to the time she's referring to as she thinks these things of Voldemort. I especially enjoyed the beginning with the lineup of different names, some of which made me laugh outright at the thought of her using them (like Really Freaking Sexy. Ha!).

I loved the way you made her lovesick, but not completely incapacitated with love. She'll do anything for her Lord, but she's not a simpering, worthless waste-of-space. She's yearning for him, but she's not spending every moment pining. It's enjoyable to see the facets of her personality that you were able to place into this short story. :]

Well, this is a super-long review, so I'll cut it short here.

-WhenEndsMeet
Stormie Night chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great story. Loved it glad she rocks the toe socks.