Reviews for Between the Two
Blue Metal Hero chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I enjoyed it! Ness and Lucas are my favorite couple. I don't wanna say I'm a fangirl 'cause I'm kinda like a tomboy... but still..

-Physic Star
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I HAVE THAT PIC! Ike walks in asking Ness for the stapler and is shocked and finds Ness on top of Lucas sayin "uhh-Tag,your it lucas?" HEHEHE IM SUCH A PERV :D
Old Justice chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
LOL this was so funny and awesome... Pit's and Marth's reactions: hilarious!
toastgod chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
lol, ike and marth were so funny at the end. :p and pit turning into a trophy... too much of a shock for him, i guess! _
Revu chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This reminds me of a DA picture I saw once that had Ness on top of Lucas on the bed in their room, and someone (I think it was Ike) opened the door for something, so the picture is of Ness looking flushed, surprised, and red looking toward the door while his hand is on Lucas's chest, so he says, "Tag Lucas... you're it..."

Great I had to just spend the last twenty minutes looking for it too. The things your stories drive me to. I bet you probably could have told me which picture it was I was thinking of and saved that time lol!

I bet Pit is an instigator. The angle getup is just a guise to a much more devious nature. Simple and cute story. Good job!

'Till next time!
Puggie chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
lol you should make Marth scream like a girl down the hallway it would be soooooooo funny but this made me laugh soooooooooooooooo HARD!
Roseal chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Those guys were weird. But in a good way!
Mibani chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I... *Gasp* cant... *giggle* stop... *wheeze* LAUGHING! *Busts out laughing histaricaly*
alataya on dA chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Loved it! xD LOL Pit statue x3
IShallPokeJoo chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Brawl fanfics too? Yay!Never thought of Ness and Lucas being together, but Iithink they're growing onto me now :D

lol Marth at the end -w-
hystercia chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Woah...the part with Lucas and Ness was...O.O But it was still cute. In a way. I think I might actually like Yaoi now, from Lucas's and Ness's cute little relationship. I've only liked Yuri. .

I liked the ending. Yeah! Score! XD

How exactly did Pit get turned into a trophy? I'm assuming Ness did something?