Reviews for Because of the Glasses
Sera Draco chapter 1 . 7/5
THIS IS PERFECT AND I LOVE IT. Please make more, I can hardly find any M rated Static fan fiction with Virgil/Rich (my favorite) and I ship them soooo much! You can just keep giving them fluff, or make it to where they hang out and do it after patrols! I think I'm going to write a fan fiction for them eventually... but please make more! *begs* pm me if you need more ideas, cuz I'm rewatching the whole series and can give you general ideas of Virichie cuteness~ I also have a really good imagination and dirty mind.
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This is really good! I liked it. The dream journal plotline has been used before, but I like your version best. :3

It does feel a bit fast, tho'. And I am curious as what that 27 page version would look like.

Thanks for sharing, dear.
naturalherb chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
great story mate, cheers ;-)
Aqua-Et-Vita chapter 1 . 3/15/2013

Absolutely loved it! I can't stop smiling, lol. You did a great job!
SakuraNadeshiko chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I remember watching Static Shock. Oh yeah, those were the good old days. When TV use to have great TV shows but now they show us crap! Anyways I love the story it was great
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Ah muses...the little sprites can be so darn annoying, can't they? And yet...they help so much... *tries to ignore voices screaming head* Until they start fighting...non-stop...

LOVE this story though! Pure awesome! And it was so cute! I am so faving, and the 27 page thing? So not a bad idea.
Tarice the Styraurus chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Damn, I'm so glad I finished watching the series before reading this. Anyways, this was an awesome story. _ Fluffy. _ In character. _ Just fast enough (given the circumstances that they are given papers that are to be handed in within 5 days). _ Great how the two handle the situation with responsibility. _ 5/5
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh god its all Backpack's fault, isn't it? 'E's the one who hid the glasses in the couch, I can see it now.

All while Richie wasn't looking. Way to go, Backpack!

But yes. Fun fic, really liked it, thanks for posting it~~
gambits princess chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
your a great writer! i absolutely loved this story!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love the hotness! Keep up the Virgil/Richie please! No one does this pairing anymore and you're really good at it!
aku.ebi chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
You have an extremely interesting way of writing. It pulls you in and makes you pay attention. And the fact that this was your first V/R slash is mind blowing. Please write more! XD
Mantinas chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was really good.
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
WOW super nice work on this one!

Found it at the_gas_station on Lj

~Onyx aka Lynx212
cracked-out chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I'm being lazy-this is Taylor. I used to watch Static Shock back when. And I bet if I watched it now, I'd probably be watching it with slash goggles.

I find the thought of using Virgil's powers for sex rather awesome.

Also, I like Virgil trying to think through the whole "Richie's gay and in love with me" thing. Because it *is* quite a load to digest.

Them both getting the pile of papers simultaneously made me giggle.

I love Virgil realizing, "hey, wait a minute, I don't just love Richie like my best friend, I'm *in love*."

And that exchange that starts with Richie asking what it's like to be normal and accepted and Virgil says he's not normal either kind of makes me hurt for both of them.

Them cuddling on the couch at the end totally made me go aww...

One nitpick-in my opinion, there should be a warning for the n-word as well as the homophobia.
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Awesome! It is adorable and, in my opinion, in character. Please write more if inspiration strikes! -LAG