Reviews for The Twelve Nays of Christmas
AmericanGecko chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Very nice ending to a wonderful tale. To be honest, I've loved this since the beginning, but had only planned on faving it if I liked it all. Now I wish I'd had it faved from the beginning. But still, regadless, I love how this progressed.

And I must say, your reputation among the Kimmunity is well deserved. Keep up the good work, Duck. :)

A.G.
jkrust78 chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Even when you're not around as much as you used to be, you still put out some of the best stories around Wise Duck.

Good luck with your other project. If the flaming gets too bad, rest assured that we have your back. I look forward to seeing you around in the Kimmunity again to continue What she can't say, hopefully very soon!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

jkrust78
Danny-171984 chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Great story. Another side-story from your actual story. Keep up the good job :D

Danny
Danny-171984 chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
I knew Kim could do it. She still have issues though...
Danny-171984 chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Damn it Kim, you better show your butt in church! People are expecting a good show.
Danny-171984 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Now I can see what Kim was fearing. Her past 'failure' at singing is scaring the sh*t out of her. Well, will see what happens next :D

Danny
Katsumara chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
Nicely finished here, TWD. A very wonderful Holiday tale. Almost brought a tear to my eye and I never cry. Thanks so much for this, buddy.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
Nice wrap up for this Holiday story.

(Oh Ron would be so pleased with that pun.)

Glad to see Kim was able to face that fear and conquer it, go for the high note girl!

Again, great to read a story from you once again. I'm going to have to check out your other works. I forgot how well you can tell a tale.

Hope the Holidays are everything you wished for including visits with family and friends.

Thanks, TWD.

Joe
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
So it wasn't quite over, was it? Sneaky are Kim's Mom and Liz...

Fresh from the flush Kim felt as she flourished in the previous song, their trio together went quite well, hitting those high notes that freaked the redhead for so long.

She can put those fears to rest now, can't she?

And her Mom wasn't quite done with the sneaky, was she? Nice touch with the surprise visitor, too.

As always, Ron had her back to finish the evening.

CB73

Merry Christmas
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
Hahaha... great idea about having some Ron-ness in the end.

Happy Holidays!
Yamal chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Nice, funny and touching ending for a good story. And just in time for Xmas, hehe. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work!
whitem chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
GREAT ending Sir Duck...

I really liked the way you described the three of them singing. It worked very well.

Such a touching ending with Mrs. Fletcher. Nice way to circle things back around. Dare I say... 'Perfect'.

I do hope you come back to Kim Possible again sometime. You write it so well...
Sentinel103 chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Mr Duck, I think I'll come over and read your little tale on the other side as it were.

Thanks for coming back for a while. This has been memorable (for me and I think many others) and enjoyable. I can't wait till you come back and post again with the rest of your KP ARC. And don't forget to do some reading to. There are some nice authors over here.

See ya later...And Thanks,

Larry ST-103
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
WD, great holiday story with the visions of friendship and love for another.

Looks like Kim was able to do it, with the belief from Ron and to get her to relax and get carried away with the music.

Thanks for putting this down on... what ever is the replacement for paper today.
Classic Cowboy chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
*stands up and claps and whistles*

wonderfully executed! one of my fav christmas carols too! especially liked how you had Ron be the last to push Kim's courage past her insecurities, as he always dones. great work, pal, you had no reason to worry about this one, and I can't wait to see how you close it up