Reviews for Thank God It's Friday
cheysma2000 chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
Awesome update. Just what Booth needed, a Bones wake up call. I personally think about Wonder Woman and Squint when I think about Bones and Booth together. Lol
moonserenity089 chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
A really steamy BB chapter, it was FANTASTIC! :)
SoccerLexie chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Awww! That was so sweet. Good job! Just because it wasn't smut doesn't mean we won't like it. Or, at least, that doesn't mean I won't like it! I reallh thought this scene was so cute. I truly enjoyed it. :-)
Light My Words chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
aw, beyond cute. (: and well written, although I don't think she's as technical as she used to be. But what do I know? I haven't watched since season four.
RowdyRomantic chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
fun sexy read.
Pirate Til The End chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Merry christmas to you too! Hahah that was sooo cute! LOL I Loved the last line where booth said :"As long as we always make up from an argument just like that Bones, you can do whatever the hell you want." THAT WAS SO EPIC
Gemlily5 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Great chapter this was. We know they will always be arguing about something but they will always find a way to make up for it after.

Nice gift to get today,thanks.
KlingonGal8489 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Yay hotness! I can totally see this happening, too!
moonserenity089 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Thank you so much for using my suggestion. I really enjoy BB arguments that lead to smut, it always gives me a thrill. Can't wait to read more.
dancingdino chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
merry christmas
BubblyAmi ships DoctorRiver chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I saw Doctor in the photo and was depressed for like ever! (just now getting over it) I needed a new episode or a good B/B story! thank you for the story!

lol
jsboneslover chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Merry Christmas Origami Flower! The Friday series is a gift that keeps on giving, but we can take a break for you to be Santa - or the perfect hostess.
lovedowntoviolethill chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Great chapter!

I think you should do one about interrogation...like booth and bones are not together and booth gets mad at her for something and like teaches her how to interrogate someone or something like that and then it goes from there :)
RowdyRomantic chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
So tired of all the angst...loved the your sexy fun Booth and Brennan.
jsboneslover chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Yep, loved it. They would be so hot together if only the show's writer's would allow them to play instead of torture each other...and themselves.