Reviews for A Greenvale Christmas Tale
Dybael chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I'm not sure why I went looking for Deadly Premonition fanfic, but I'm glad I did. This fits perfectly in with the quirky dialogue of the game.
Cali the Little Calico Kitten chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
This story is amazing! You've written everyone perfectly and the humor is just as expected as in the game! Please continue, I could definatly see this happening in the game!
M chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Awww, this is so cute! Hilarious and completely fitting for the game. I love the lunch scenes in it and the dynamic between York, Emily, and George, so this was a real treat to read. You completely nailed their characterizations, and I love their physical descriptions. OMG, York, so oblivious at the end. But that totally fits him! Y/E is a new favorite couple of mine, and you got their interaction down perfectly. And George! A ending. I love this; thank you so much for sharing it :)
Andy Chu chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I must say, this is one finely written fic about York and Emily, I don't know about what you said in the first chapter about it being sloppy and what not, because it didn't seem like that to me at all lol. As for this chapter with the mistletoe incident and all, I could actually see this happening in the game... if the game had a Christmas. I agree with what you say about the couple at the note, and would also like to add that imo, Emily is one hot lady. I'm a bit at odd's end about what you meant when you said "And the fact that it's portrayed so maturely", could you explain this a bit more?

Anyways, I loved this little side story, thanks.
Davewik chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Ah how lovely :-) I've just finished playing through the game for the second time after leaving it for about a year, and it hasn't failed to enraptue me again. There is just something transcendent about it isn't there! Perfect depiction of York, he would've had no clue what she was on about...until you had been driving about town for a few miles! Long live Deadly Prem :-D
Foxgirl2501 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Fantastic story! I believe you pulled the characters and the humor off perfectly. I wish something like this happened in the game!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Excellent story of course.
Vampuric Spider chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
All I can say is wow. That was a wonderful story. I especially loved the humor. It was so good. That if there was a Christmas scene in the game this would be what happens. I love the snowman and the cookbook.
Ivory Tears chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
I loved the way it ended. I can picture snowman George perfectly. ;) Too bad York is too dense to notice Emily's interest, that would have been a sweet scene. I really enjoyed the banter between the two, and I especially liked the card game scene. :) I hope you write another with Emily and York.