Reviews for And So It Goes: 19 Years
Toghgal chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
And so it ends. :( This is a really good story. I wish I could read some more. Keep up the writing!
gingerlily chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
I love this! You are an amazing writer. I really hope you're going to continue with this story
gingerlily chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
hamgsrship chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
This "is" rated M, so don't hold back on the sex. Sex is a very important part of plot in romance, don't forget.
hamgsrship chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Very nice, Scriptor. You picked up the "romance" as I thought you would. I have a feeling your eight chapters are going to be devoured tonight (even though I'm breaking between them to do housework. YUK!)!
hamgsrship chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I only found this story tonight, so I'm a bit behind in the reading. Hopefully, I will catch up soon. I hope you continue with your story. It's extremely well written. The only possible downside I've found so far is that, if this is a "romance," I'm wondering why you only mentioned Ginny once. I'm sure you'll mention her more in the latter chapters, though. Great job!
LunasMom chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
I can't wait for their reaction! Love it! Please update soon!
SilverCloud3 chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
I'm in love with this story, keep up the good work!
lyaser53 chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
All i can say is more more ...more!
lyaser53 chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
I personally believe he received it, At 17 and could not be found. Thus he would receive it upon his next visit to the Bank who would be holding it in trust.
LDN-Soldier chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
just read the first 8 chapters and lovin this keep it up think this will be a great story cant wait to see where it goes
aims8791 chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
really good story
divergentsheo chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
are you writing more of this one?
divergentsheo chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
My all time favourite fic! You write this scene really well! Some people make it more..'rough' for lack of a better word. You've done really well making it more about their love for each other, rather than just the sex.
divergentsheo chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
there are actual tears streaming down my face. You write beutifully love, I wish my fanfics were as good as this 3