Reviews for Affliction
MikeCalkins chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
loved the chappie, i was startled at the swearing, though its nothing i don't use every day so... i almost cried too, again!
lady555 chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
this is a great story!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
This is a great chapter. Hope you update soon.
TriGemini chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
WOAH! This chapter was very intense to read. Especially, since I just got around to reading that last one, as well.

Can't believe what happened between Ariadne and Arthur.

I get that Arthur didn't mean to do it-but still to just lash-out like he'd done to Ariadne was shocking. It's no wonder the others on the team were so cool towards Arthur when he showed-up.

Nevertheless, I do agree that beneath that cool veneer that Arthur usually wears that deep-down he could be slightly violent when provoked.

Still the fact that Arthur doesn't recall what he'd done to Ariadne is kind of worrying.

Very curious, as to what'll happen next. So, until then.
uno mega chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
...he hit her?

:( sad pants...

But when? Was it a memory lapse thing?
x lonelyaurora x chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
:O Unexpected twist! I like muchly.

You have made me very happy with two chapters today ;)

lovinlife83 chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
D: Eames got a little testy there, hmm? Well good. Are Ari and Arthur gonna get back together now? Hmm... I wonder...
x lonelyaurora x chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
I've missed this fic so much! You certainly didn't disappoint. All this tension between them was bound to come to a head. I love it how it was Arthur that snapped, it was pleasantly unexpected and definitely gives another dimension to his character. I like it how he cried too, I like a fic full of surprises. It's nice to see some punchy/ansty writing like yours, really varying Arthur's usual characterisation. So refreshing, and so goddamn addictive.

And I love that song. I can see where you got your inspiration from. Very loaded lyrics. "Next time I'll hit my fist at the dry wall' -First line that popped into my head.

Please keep this going :) This is brilliant! I can't wait to see how they're going to tackle the tension now it's all blown up.
lovinlife83 chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
that was really good! rather sad but really good!
Comfortably Plump chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Great chapter. I think it was a good idea to see Arthur snapping. This story is so DEEP.
MikeCalkins chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
OMG, EPIC AS HELL! i even felt a knot welling up in my chest reading this. fantastic, you are one of the rare few who can get me to cry too! i think this story is coming around great, and i think you should definitely add in some back story. that would help a lot seen as how Mr. Nolan didn't tell us anything about Arthur, or Ariadne for that matter. UPDATE SOON DAMMIT!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
platypus core chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
This is so terrible (I mean what's happening to them- not the writing, which is bloody fantastic) but I can't stop reading! I don't even wanna read it it's so upsetting to me! But you're too good. The phrasing, the language, the sentence structure, the way you pace it, the explosions, the emotional buildup, the inevitability of it all...god, it's horrifically good
Daydreamer2010 chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
Wow. I mean really, wow. This made me cry. So Update soon! I hope Arthur finds the recording so he understands why Ariadne was angry at him; it'd be horrible if he thought she was doing it for no good reason. Once
immortalrmy chapter 3 . 12/23/2010