Reviews for Toeing the Line
thelastfight chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
So I don't usually go for sasuten, but I gotta say, this was DEFINITELY worth it! Haha, totally great premise, and hilarious to boot! I like how at the end Sasuke yelled he ate brains for supper. TOO FUNNY hahaha.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Haha that was hilarious haha
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
BEST. ONESHOT. EVER!

LOOOOOVE IT!

:D
Pugzy chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
this story is sooooo cute! keep on trying, this is my favorite pairing!
Leesj1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Cute & hilarious :)
princesshyuuga01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Lol that was cute; only u know how to write such epic little sasuten tales. Haha i LOVE SASUTEN! Great job

xoxo

princesshyuuga01
kratos's appreintice chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ah, here we go. A fluffy story featuring my pairing whore. Remember, no matter what they tell you, you can never have too much fluff
naash chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
lol sasuke is wonderful here. i love how interesting he makes his stories to hischild
HOY chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I'm going to get you, Tenten! I eat brains for supper! Hahaha. I'm rather fond of this pairing. Also, Neji and Tenten (way too common) and Gaara and Tenten.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hahah, cute story. ;)
Alusy chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
LMAO. I love this!
Sasuke4Tenten chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I really like this. Hahahah. (: Keep on making SasuTen!

Join DeviantART and share your SasuTen story with the growing fanbase! :D We even have our own exclusive group there.

Also, I'm adding this to the SasuTen community here, if you don't mind. Feel free to subscribe.
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
ROFLMBO! XD EPIC!
GermanRaspberries chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
It ended well enough for me but if you'd reconsider, maybe you could rework it a bit more and add some minor yet juicy parts. I did like the ending though, the way Sasuke was telling their daughter what happened then Tenten throwing a pillow at him. Hilarious. :D

MAKE MORE OF SASUTEN. I adore them. They're so unconventionally sweet.

Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Make more please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please