Reviews for Toeing the Line
Yuri chapter 1 . 2/25
This is... this is beautiful -wipes tears from eyes-
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This is just to cute! You should really continue!
Lenora Jime chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
It's amusing to see that tenten is always far too cautious to sasuke's effort to talk to her. Maybe because it would be too OOC for someone like sasuke asks a girl out :)
Thanks for good read and see ya :)
thelastfight chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
So I don't usually go for sasuten, but I gotta say, this was DEFINITELY worth it! Haha, totally great premise, and hilarious to boot! I like how at the end Sasuke yelled he ate brains for supper. TOO FUNNY hahaha.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Haha that was hilarious haha
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
BEST. ONESHOT. EVER!

LOOOOOVE IT!

:D
Pugzy chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
this story is sooooo cute! keep on trying, this is my favorite pairing!
Leesj1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Cute & hilarious :)
princesshyuuga01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Lol that was cute; only u know how to write such epic little sasuten tales. Haha i LOVE SASUTEN! Great job

xoxo

princesshyuuga01
kratos's appreintice chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ah, here we go. A fluffy story featuring my pairing whore. Remember, no matter what they tell you, you can never have too much fluff
naash chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
lol sasuke is wonderful here. i love how interesting he makes his stories to hischild
HOY chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I'm going to get you, Tenten! I eat brains for supper! Hahaha. I'm rather fond of this pairing. Also, Neji and Tenten (way too common) and Gaara and Tenten.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hahah, cute story. ;)
Alusy chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
LMAO. I love this!
Sasuke4Tenten chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I really like this. Hahahah. (: Keep on making SasuTen!

Join DeviantART and share your SasuTen story with the growing fanbase! :D We even have our own exclusive group there.

Also, I'm adding this to the SasuTen community here, if you don't mind. Feel free to subscribe.