Reviews for Tango With Death
Demon Kai13 chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Omg! Great chapter! Great story! Please update, its been awhile since last chapter. I love the plot and youre good at putting ideas into writing. Keep up the good work!
Renna-Ray chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
i love this story so much! it's so cute
your fan chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Girl you need to continue this

Goddess of The Seekers chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Wow.
That was hot.
Love the story so far!
Can't wait for the next chapters!
mikidagreat chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
This is the first Fruits Basket story I've read in a while, and I'm happy I clicked on this. This story means a lot to me, personally, and Kyo's feelings are some that I can completely sympathize with. Reading his interactions with his family- Haru, especially- is extremely cathartic for me. I hadn't realized how much I needed to read a story like this. Thank you for writing it. I'd write a more decent review, but I'm a little overwhelmed with emotion right now.

*sniffles* Kyo and Yuki are mmuhmeant to be! XD

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
neko1998 chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
aww! I love this please update
Death chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
That is probably one of the best things I have ever read... Keep writing!
Death chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Your an AMAZING writer! This was one of the best I've ever read!
Roith and Lorette chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
Lorette: OMG are you ever gonna update this? I kinda love angsty!Kyo and if you don't I might have to hunt you down...
Gemali chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is my first time entering the Fruits Basket fandom, and your story was the one I picked up first. I absolutely loved. It was very well written. Great job!
Gemali chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
mamita chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
Hi I loved your fic, hopefully follow very soon, I love Kyou, is so shy and vulnerable, although the couple Yuki / Kyo I do (I love that dominates Yuki Kyo), I like much more the couple Haru / Kyou, I love this couple, it makes me that much Haru Kyou dominate the way he does is so cute and cuddly, and so sexy and sensual, I love, I hope you do Haru and Kyou fics, is well, thank you and kisses .
checkerboardom chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Oh damn, so more? Update. Soon! Please? Lol loved it and can't wait for more.
pinksugarrush chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
omg!

i love this fic! i love the fact that haru is so caring, then again he's always caring~ hehe i love how kyo is always having issues arise when you think he's going to be okay again.

i love how you gave kyo ulcers because then everybody freaked out with him vomiting blood. Could you perhaps,um, get kyo to form another ulcer because he still blames himself, please? hehe i just think it's too cute, how everybody is worried about him~

anyway, please update soon for your loyal readers~

i alerted this :)
TheFantasizer chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
i totally agree with you that teenage boys are horny bastards, i think all the boys in my class are homosexual hmmm... anyway great story, i wanna read more please update soon!