Reviews for Tango With Death
fujiayumi chapter 11 . 2/15
I'm really enjoying this. I was worried it was going to get OOC because Kyo and suicide don't typically mix, but you're making it really believable! Keep up the good work 3
love this so far
Demon Kai13 chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Omg! Great chapter! Great story! Please update, its been awhile since last chapter. I love the plot and youre good at putting ideas into writing. Keep up the good work!
Renna-Ray chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
i love this story so much! it's so cute
your fan chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Girl you need to continue this

Goddess of The Seekers chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Wow.
That was hot.
Love the story so far!
Can't wait for the next chapters!
mikidagreat chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
This is the first Fruits Basket story I've read in a while, and I'm happy I clicked on this. This story means a lot to me, personally, and Kyo's feelings are some that I can completely sympathize with. Reading his interactions with his family- Haru, especially- is extremely cathartic for me. I hadn't realized how much I needed to read a story like this. Thank you for writing it. I'd write a more decent review, but I'm a little overwhelmed with emotion right now.

*sniffles* Kyo and Yuki are mmuhmeant to be! XD

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
neko1998 chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
aww! I love this please update
Death chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
That is probably one of the best things I have ever read... Keep writing!
Death chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Your an AMAZING writer! This was one of the best I've ever read!
Roith and Lorette chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
Lorette: OMG are you ever gonna update this? I kinda love angsty!Kyo and if you don't I might have to hunt you down...
Gemali chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is my first time entering the Fruits Basket fandom, and your story was the one I picked up first. I absolutely loved. It was very well written. Great job!
Gemali chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
mamita chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
Hi I loved your fic, hopefully follow very soon, I love Kyou, is so shy and vulnerable, although the couple Yuki / Kyo I do (I love that dominates Yuki Kyo), I like much more the couple Haru / Kyou, I love this couple, it makes me that much Haru Kyou dominate the way he does is so cute and cuddly, and so sexy and sensual, I love, I hope you do Haru and Kyou fics, is well, thank you and kisses .
checkerboardom chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Oh damn, so more? Update. Soon! Please? Lol loved it and can't wait for more.